Boris ...is he a dead man walking.

TRINITY

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Accuspell said:

Putin is amassing 100,000 + troops on the border with Ukraine and the main news is focussing on some people having a glass of wine in a garden.... perspectives.

the whole of Westminster and Whitehall were having 'get togethers' with drinks, it is how the system is oiled. The political party thing has nothing to do with it.

In my poor old worthless opinion i thought this was about law breaking?

Yes before he bankrupts the country with his insane unachievable and insanely expensive Nett Zero agenda, we need a rational grown up in charge not a man driven only by the regularity of his leg over.   We need to can Electric cars, Heat Pumps, Housing Energy Ratings and kick start utilising our own Energy resources ASAP and we can't do that with him and his Mrs in situ.  The whole economy needs cheap reliable energy, he is driving inflation through the roof which will seriously impact low earners, Pensioners and Manufacturing Industries.  Covid and Johnsons Covid policies made me a Pensioner so I can't afford Johnson!

Edited by Weihrauch17

9 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Yes before he bankrupts the country with his insane unachievable and insanely expensive Nett Zero agenda, we need a rational grown up in charge not a man driven only by the regularity of his leg over.   We need to can Electric cars and Heat Pumps and kick start utilising our own Energy resources ASAP and we can't do that with him and his Mrs in situ.  The whole economy needs cheap reliable energy, he is driving inflation through the roof which will seriously impact low earners and Pensioners.  Covid made me a Pensioner so I can't afford Johnson!

Agreed but I'm not sure any successor will have the brains or backbone to ditch the insane path we are on?

If it continues we are in for a bankrupt, meaningless and irrelevant short future caused by giving all control away?

20 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Yes before he bankrupts the country with his insane unachievable and insanely expensive Nett Zero agenda, we need a rational grown up in charge not a man driven only by the regularity of his leg over.   We need to can Electric cars, Heat Pumps, Housing Energy Ratings and kick start utilising our own Energy resources ASAP and we can't do that with him and his Mrs in situ.  The whole economy needs cheap reliable energy, he is driving inflation through the roof which will seriously impact low earners, Pensioners and Manufacturing Industries.  Covid and Johnsons Covid policies made me a Pensioner so I can't afford Johnson!

But that's what most of them voted for. Poverty corruption and hypocrisy are what most people want, particularly pensioners. Anything to protect that triple lock, get out of the EU and hold back immigration.

Just imagine for a moment that Russia and China have a quiet word with each other. They mistrust each other and if there is one thing a dictator hates is another dictator - but if they coordinated their individual plans and russia invaded Ukraine at the same time as China invades Taiwan..... trying to fight on two fronts, half a world apart? The result would be sobering.

My bet is China will make a move into Taimwan in the spring -end April ish. between the monsoon seasons.

3 minutes ago, Accuspell said:

but if they coordinated their individual plans and russia invaded Ukraine at the same time as China invades Taiwan..... trying to fight on two fronts, half a world apart?

But there can be only one!

Making a brew I caught the news saying USA are preparing 8000 troops?? Fat lot of good that will do if it was to kick off, Russia can fight back!

2 hours ago, Mice! said:

I caught the news saying USA are preparing 8000 troops??

I'd like to bet that's a propaganda play....The USA has 1.3 million armed services personnel.  I'm pretty sure more than 8 thousand of them would be ready to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in at a moment's notice.... a LOT more :)

2 hours ago, Jim Neal said:

I'd like to bet that's a propaganda play....The USA has 1.3 million armed services personnel.  I'm pretty sure more than 8 thousand of them would be ready to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in at a moment's notice.... a LOT more

But they need to be on this side of the Atlantic. 

23 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Tuesday the 25th of January 2022.

Boris Johnson is STILL our PM!  :w00t:

But now there's been a birthday cake!! The horror. 

5 hours ago, Jim Neal said:

I'd like to bet that's a propaganda play....The USA has 1.3 million armed services personnel.  I'm pretty sure more than 8 thousand of them would be ready to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in at a moment's notice.... a LOT more :)

I don't know about that, there's oil for them to fight over, but it could get very serious very fast with an enemy that is as well trained and supplied as they are, not sure anybody wants to get involved in that sort of fight.

2 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, can't help thinking how we would have fared with this pandemic if labour had won the election, 

Don't go there, imagine Labour trying to organise the Furlough scheme,  people might never have worked again,  they can't organise themselves let alone the country. 

21 hours ago, oowee said:

But that's what most of them voted for. Poverty corruption and hypocrisy are what most people want, particularly pensioners. Anything to protect that triple lock, get out of the EU and hold back immigration.

Maybe a tad more complex than that? Possibly a lot of abject fear and confusion at the sheer lack of common sense and morality shown at the time in the political arena? Even more currently as things unfold?

What is wrong with wanting to control our own outcomes going forward? The big problem is starting from ground zero as all of our base controls have been discarded to others by the idiots in charge? Our utilities? Our gold reserves? Our standing in the world arena due to the moronic behaviours and lies spread for any small advantages.

A personal view is that the electorate have voted for years not for who they think will enhance their situations but for who they think will do least damage? Not a good situation? Most have given up as we seem to be governed by ignorant loons.

Concerning the triple lock that scenario is simple,surely no one would vote to make themselves worse off financially?

Concerning migration, surely uncontrolled numbers of unknown character is not only financial and cultural suicide but an open invitation for lawlessness?

But what do I know?............maybe we are in a really deep hole?

We are where we are?

1 hour ago, old man said:

personal view is that the electorate have voted for years not for who they think will enhance their situations but for who they think will do least damage? Not a good situation? Most have given up as we seem to be governed by ignorant loons.

Concerning the triple lock that scenario is simple,surely no one would vote to make themselves worse off financially?

Concerning migration, surely uncontrolled numbers of unknown character is not only financial and cultural suicide but an open invitation for lawlessness?

But what do I know?............maybe we are in a really deep hole?

We are where we are?

Your not alone in that view, Labour the party for the workers? only seems to benefit those that don't work in my eyes, it's great that those in real need have a safety net, but for many it seems their career choice is to not work.

I certainly don't think the Tories are perfect,  but they are in my eyes the better choice if you work and have a house.

12 minutes ago, toontastic said:

I left school in 1982 and I know a few people who although perfectly fit and well have never worked a day since leaving. 

you will never meet a man who refuses to work for the right price if the greedy didn’t pay crumbs while keeping all the cake every single man would be working 

43 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Your not alone in that view, Labour the party for the workers? only seems to benefit those that don't work in my eyes, it's great that those in real need have a safety net, but for many it seems their career choice is to not work.

I certainly don't think the Tories are perfect,  but they are in my eyes the better choice if you work and have a house.

A sorry state of affairs , but , perfectly true 👍

56 minutes ago, toontastic said:

I left school in 1982 and I know a few people who although perfectly fit and well have never worked a day since leaving. 

Sadly it doesn't surprise me, probably plenty I went to school with as well?

37 minutes ago, clangerman said:

you will never meet a man who refuses to work for the right price if the greedy didn’t pay crumbs while keeping all the cake every single man would be working 

Really? So all of us who do normal jobs earning a wage, paying bills are wrong,  but the feckless who refuse to work because they would earn less than they are given are in the situation because the greedy won't pay them properly??

Your having a laugh.

4 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Sadly it doesn't surprise me, probably plenty I went to school with as well?

Really? So all of us who do normal jobs earning a wage, paying bills are wrong,  but the feckless who refuse to work because they would earn less than they are given are in the situation because the greedy won't pay them properly??

Your having a laugh.

no having been both the greedy and the needy I’m just honest enough to admit you pay what you can get away with