Boris ...is he a dead man walking.

TRINITY

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Mice! said:

I actually want something like that to be handed to the media and Labour,  their reaction would be brilliant. 

You won't have to wait long , it'll be here tomorrow,  or the day after , or the day after , or the day after , or the day after , or the day after 😄.

32 minutes ago, old man said:

I'm not up to date here but think maybe as Met pol now involved any and all paper work will be frozen in never never land while they be investigatin wrongful doins? A superb tactical move that trumps all?

The most the police can do is issue a fixed penalty fine. I bet Boris is quaking in his boots

18 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Absolute rubbish.  Not propoganda we were all subject to it.  Why do you defend the clown? 

Well it wasn’t just ‘the clown’ was it? The media were at it also if you recall; both the BBC and independents like ITV and C4. 
Remember the claims of all the deaths forecast by various experts and one in particular? Didn’t happen.
Remember Clive Mirey reporting from a hospital morgue where they were sliding body bagged corpses into stacked refrigerators filing cabinet style? Why? We don’t even know if they were victims of covid. 🤷‍♂️

Then they would interview and film the attendant until she burst into tears! Why? Reporting of the worst kind, for what purpose? We didn’t need to see that. So why? 
Propaganda to spread fear and anxiety in order to pursue an anti government agenda? Propaganda works both ways and for all parties. Labour called it ‘spin’ and had ‘doctors’ whose entire purpose was to create it in order to deceive and mislead. 🙂

THEY’RE POLITICIANS! 

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Well it wasn’t just ‘the clown’ was it? The media were at it also if you recall; both the BBC and independents like ITV and C4. 
Remember the claims of all the deaths forecast by various experts and one in particular? Didn’t happen.
Remember Clive Mirey reporting from a hospital morgue where they were sliding body bagged corpses into stacked refrigerators filing cabinet style? Why? We don’t even know if they were victims of covid. 🤷‍♂️

Then they would interview and film the attendant until she burst into tears! Why? Reporting of the worst kind, for what purpose? We didn’t need to see that. So why? 
Propaganda to spread fear and anxiety in order to pursue an anti government agenda? Propaganda works both ways and for all parties. Labour called it ‘spin’ and had ‘doctors’ whose entire purpose was to create it in order to deceive and mislead. 🙂

THEY’RE POLITICIANS! 

I remember the very first press conference Johnson gave with his two Angels of death, he said everyone will know someone who will die of Covid.  He personally was at it from day one and I don't know anyone who has died of Covid.  We then had it shoved down our throats multiple times a week with graphs that were so inaccurate to be absolutely laughable.  Remember Ferguson before Xmas last year 6000 deaths a day in weeks and he was 97% inaccurate last time I checked the average.  The number of suicides and mental health issues they have caused with their scaremongering to me means they should be in jail.  Excusing them because they are Politicians simply doesn't cut it, for me at least.  Maybe we have crossed wires but the link I posted wasn't propoganda it was reality, they distorted reality on a huge scale. Why?  The last FOI report I saw said that deaths directly from Covid were 17,500 the rest were with.  Why did Johnson shut the country down and run up a two Trillion debt for that.  He must answer that question.

Edited by Weihrauch17

3 hours ago, Scully said:

THEY’RE POLITICIANS! 

I've got to be honest , I believed pretty much everything that the medical profession said . I felt that I had no choice other than to believe them , because they're the experts  . I also did my level best to stick to their advice , and followed all guidelines and rules . Several things happened that really focused my mind . The first thing was when they got us all together at work , and told us that according to information direct from the government,  80%  of us would get covid , but they didn't know how many of us would die . The second thing , was as I was driving home on a pretty empty road , I saw the local undertaker taking delivery of a large portable refrigerator unit , to accommodate all the bodies.  Those things really focused my mind on covid . 

I was climbing the walls with the boredom and frustration of just sitting on the sofa after work every day , but I did it because I thought that I was doing the the right thing , and playing my part . The guys that I work with , would stand outside in the rain( next to a refuse tip) to eat their lunch , as they couldn't social distance inside , and they didn't even have chairs to sit on .  To find out later that Boris and his mates were having a fine old time , eating cake , drinking booze , and knobbing their office staff , was a bit of a kick in the teeth to say the least . 

Having said all that , I still think that Boris is the least bad option as pm at the moment. 

One thing in his favour . At least he had the good manners to bow his head , and pretend to feel ashamed , when it emerged that downing Street had been partying , on the night before Prince Philips funeral , and the Queen had to sit alone due to government rules.

I know that you'll say that they're politicians,  and that we should expect no better from them , but that's their shame , not mine. 👍

7 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

How long will it take some people to accept this is how it is, this is how they behave, it is not going to change, EVER!

We expect it , and accept it , but that doesn't mean that we have to like it .

The thing that amazes me , is that they feel no shame or embarrassment at their actions .  It must be great to be so thick skinned .

7 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

How long will it take some people to accept this is how it is, this is how they behave, it is not going to change, EVER!

45 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

NO you haven't got to except if you don't challenge it you will get treated like sheep 

22 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

When did you challenge it and what did you achieve?

4 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

We expect it , and accept it , but that doesn't mean that we have to like it .

The thing that amazes me , is that they feel no shame or embarrassment at their actions .  It must be great to be so thick skinned .

Mel, I don't like it but have come to accept that as with EVERYTHING there are some things I cannot change!   :cool1:

3 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

By writing in a letter to my local MP he hasn't replied but then again like all the rest he probably wont he was busy at a PARTY 

So more wasted effort then?  :rolleyes: