2 x Brace of Pheasants.

bruno22rf

11 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

Elderly friends looking for Pheasant's in the Buckingham area, the Gentleman's favourite meal is roast Pheasant but their normal supplier has passed away and local butcher prices are a little "keen".

If you are on facebook search for the facebook group called " giving up the game " pop a add on there a lot of the time people are happy to give it away or at times £1 a brace in feather , £4 oven ready etc etc 

No luck so far, nobody local has any and the Facebook page mentioned is not even responding to my application into join the group. Had an invitation to a days shooting but I dont shoot game.

On 10/12/2021 at 09:01, London Best said:

Chris, if you were not 100 miles away I would gladly give you as many as you needed. 

Thank you, the gesture is appreciated.

Our local shoots are really struggling to get rid of them. I have been taking up to 200 birds ( pheasant, partridge and duck) to work. there is a lot people working for minimum wage and something free for the oven is much appreciated. some are a little apprehensive to pluck and butcher the birds and in this case I will do it for them so they can at least try some the most organic, free range and health forms of protein available.  I feel like there is a whole generation in our country who were brought up with the supermarket and pre-prepared food. 

if anyone in the wocestershire area ( Pershore) does require some birds, just let me know.