28g powders

Minky

I've got an amount of powder in stock and at present I am using psb2 which seems to work well.  Today I  managed to get a tub of Green dot and a thousand 209 to experiment with.  I would like to generate an 18gram load which shoots consistently well.  smoothly and decisively without being sharp on the recoil front. Any recipes gratefully received. 

Edited by Minky

Thanks for all replies.  I have seen or got most of the recipes out there.  As everyone knows that it may not be what should be, but what can be produced safely with the stuff that is available.   Brexit..... covid  = not a lot in stock and unknown delivery dates.  I was told that one powder was not being available maybe. .. before 2023 ..If then.  I've got an amount of stocks and after a trawl on net site I read that reloaders on an American site were using a wide range of powders one of which was green dot. So considering I have some and it was one of the few powders available,  I added some more to stock.  Now I need to generate an 18 gram load. I don't see the need to ram bigger loads in a 28.  If that is needed I'll issue a 20  or 12.  Another thing being is that due to American magnumitus the 28 loads are more like what are 16 or 12 loads.