Thankyou to old'un

MacSxS

I had a phone call from old'un last week offering me some shooting over some rape. well I wasn't going to say no !!!

I am quite fortunate ( not as fortunate as you retired chaps) that I only work 4 days a week. He ask if I could go to his permission on Friday morning and see what I could do.

I haven't  done much pigeon shooting over the last couple of years, my main focus being helping out on our little syndicate shoot and beating on 3 others. 

well, the birds turned up for the party but me and my little non ejector side by side did not! I was not the best shot, but I had a whale of a time.  

I could come up with a thousand excuses, but the bottom line is some of the birds bested me ( to much time shooting easy pheasants ) 

I cannot thank old'un enough for trusting me with is permission, and the way I look at is, the farmer got what he wanted ( birds off his crop). I had great fun, and because i missed so many old'un with have some bird to shoot when he can get there. everyone's a winner.

If anybody has any bird scaring requirements, just drop me a call,