Benelli M3 Super 90

Scully

Anyone own or owned one of these? Came across some old gun brochures while having a ratch, and the above popped up. 
Must admit at the time I was as keen as mustard to own one, just didn’t have the funds, and had quietly forgotten about this model. 
I can’t I say I’ve ever seen one, or met anyone who owned one. 
Best of both worlds or just a bit gimmicky? 

I had one on fac 7+1 a few years back.I found it quite heavy compared to my 1187 that’s 7+1.I couldn’t hit a barn door with mine it just didn’t fit me and there was no stock shims available for that model to adjust it.Apart from that it cycled everything right down to 21g loads and never had to worry about cleaning it much as there’s no gas ports.The switch from pump to semi literally takes a second. 

11 minutes ago, Green hornet said:

I had one on fac 7+1 a few years back.I found it quite heavy compared to my 1187 that’s 7+1.I couldn’t hit a barn door with mine it just didn’t fit me and there was no stock shims available for that model to adjust it.Apart from that it cycled everything right down to 21g loads and never had to worry about cleaning it much as there’s no gas ports.The switch from pump to semi literally takes a second. 

Thanks. It’s still a model which interests me…..now I’ve remembered there is such a thing! 
I also had the S1 11-87 SP many moons ago, but found it a bit heavy to lug about, although great in a hide. Cheers.