Royal Merlin spare parts

Diver One

I realise I am clutching at straws here but if I don't ask I'll never know

i am looking for a pair of ejectors..(...at a pinch just the left barrel one would do)

Complete splinter  forend  

for a Gunmark Royal Merlin 12g SxS 1976 made by Vincenzo Bernadelli

Does anyone have them that need moving on for the right money?

many thanks in advance

1 hour ago, snow white said:

Try chambers air guns they carry shotgun spares

Thanks I'll put it on my list

1 hour ago, matone said:

Look for another Merlin going cheap is probably the most economic hope . 

I did think of that but this one only stands me at about £400 so I'm sort of between a rock,and a rockier place

8 minutes ago, hawkfanz said:

contact webber on here,john imports bernadelli he may be helpfull.

That's handy, I'm on it now, thanks

Have you tried Gunmark [GMK] ? If not how do they compare to say those of AyA ?or other Spanish guns . A gunsmith will be able to advise you on this .

They will also need to be fitted to ensure correct lifts and ejection and will probably need chambering or rimming cutters to finish .

4 hours ago, Gunman said:

Have you tried Gunmark [GMK] ? If not how do they compare to say those of AyA ?or other Spanish guns . A gunsmith will be able to advise you on this .

They will also need to be fitted to ensure correct lifts and ejection and will probably need chambering or rimming cutters to finish .

Arggggh!   Slightly more involved than I thought.  I doesn't owe me much but I'm reluctant to throw a lot of money at it which I could otherwise put towards another oldish SxS.   Tricky choice. I'll have to see if any parts come to light and their associated costs

On 19/12/2021 at 15:00, Diver One said:

Arggggh!   Slightly more involved than I thought.  I doesn't owe me much but I'm reluctant to throw a lot of money at it which I could otherwise put towards another oldish SxS.   Tricky choice. I'll have to see if any parts come to light and their associated costs

try looking on Holts auction ,they sell stocks and actions (no barrels), they have a sale coming up.

On 19/12/2021 at 15:00, Diver One said:

there's a gunmark stock & action in Holts next auction £10 to £20 est.

15 hours ago, derbyduck said:

there's a gunmark stock & action in Holts next auction £10 to £20 est.

Lot 16009..... I've just had a look, thanks.

different style....mine has removable side plates to make it look like a sidelock. However for the right money it may be worth a punt but I am a Holts Auction virgin!

would,it be 'postable,' or would it be RFD Transfer....just curious?

yes I'm same but i've dealt with Southams and they are helpful, if you give Holts a ring they should be able to answer your questions , Southams will post and a stock& action  is about  £10 on top of the auction price  ,Not RFD Transfer ,all the best  Tony .

• 1 month later...

Update to my quest

no bits anywhere so yesterday I bit the bullet and took the forend to bits. I was expecting a real saga. I was wrong

took broken "kicker" out

8D2EC280-3774-4C05-8CBF-C4CBD4267C40.jpg.7a581b58489c431b61b30a8d93e194d9.jpg

The good one from the left barrel,is on the left, broken on right. After today's shoot my mate TiG welded it back together. A bit of filing and it fits perfectly. So next weekend it's having a day out. I still need an ejector for it, but it will work without. Quite satisfying because it was looking like a burial by the council could be on the plate

Edited by Diver One