2O21 Greatest shots With Jacks Best moments.

simon6ppc

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

stunning shots .........do you take your drift from a remote annometer or do you estimate it......

Thanks Ditch i use a Leica range finder for the distance and a Kestrel winder to measure the wind speed and for the wind direction i have a piece of cotton taped to my barrel. 

Edited by simon6ppc

24 minutes ago, simon6ppc said:

Thanks Ditch i use a Leica range finder for the distance and a Kestrel winder to measure the wind speed and for the wind direction i have a piece of cotton taped to my barrel. 

you are a bit further on than a talcum powder puff ball then......:lol:...........great viewing thanks simon.....very relaxing just watching your stuff

Edited by ditchman

6 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

Great vid Simon and fantastic shooting. What's the story with Jack and the fox cubs?         NB

They were cubs on a farm and the farmer didn't want them shooting so probably being a bit silly i fed them got friendly with them and Jack got even more friendly with them to the stage when i tell the story no one believes me,

fortunately i have the videos of them all running around together like some thing out of born free then they grew up and disappeared and i never shot a fox on that farm ever again. Two months later i got a phone call off the farm next door he had 3 foxes in his garden quite tame and would i shoot them but i never went that was the last i herd of them, it was around 7 years ago. Brilliant experience i will never forget it.

14 hours ago, wisdom said:

There is some seriously good shooting there.Very good to watch

Thank you Wisdom.

Edited by simon6ppc

What an amazing film !!! Will catch up with all your other vids over the hols 😃

I watched with no issues by clicking on the 'Watch on YouTube' link in the op ???

I also would add,,,, Simon, you deserve an award of some sort, to cover all the categories your videos contain.... PW Oscars anyone ?! 🥳

ps. The bond between you and Jack,,,, WOW 😃🥰😄

On 20/12/2021 at 18:04, Cranfield said:

I can't view this.
Why are You Tube  putting an "age restricted" notice on these videos ?
It is "age restricted" on You Tube's own site even if you are a registered member.
Similar videos are not restricted.

ye sorry about this pal i found out this two days ago, all the clips are from other videos that are not Age Restricted but now they are all together they have Age Restricted it stupid really just how YouTube works, i have done the same with rat vids i do 3 vids all on the same farm yet one of them gets pulled and i get told off but the others nothing is said, just the world we live in these days i suppose.

On 20/12/2021 at 18:22, oowee said:

Does your dog suffer from hearing loss? My Cocker has poor hearing after a few years sitting in the hide. More shots but further away.

He does ok really pal but he is nearly 13 now so his age is getting the better of him with out a doubt.

21 hours ago, JKD said:

What an amazing film !!! Will catch up with all your other vids over the hols 😃

I watched with no issues by clicking on the 'Watch on YouTube' link in the op

I also would add,,,, Simon, you deserve an award of some sort, to cover all the categories your videos contain.... PW Oscars anyone ?! 🥳

ps. The bond between you and Jack,,,, WOW 😃🥰😄

Thanks a lot pal, ye i am no professional film maker by far but do try and ye my mate Jack spent a lot of time with that boy in the pigeon and all sorts really will miss him one day. 

On 20/12/2021 at 07:07, Ratlegs said:

Thanks Simon 

Great vids  Ive now got Christmas sorted        A bag of Jelly babies watch all your vids back to back

Cheers Ratlegs, i should be out shooting but this damn weather is shocking up here on the moors

On 19/12/2021 at 19:51, mossy835 said:

that is some out standing shooting well done.

Thank you very much Mossy

• 2 weeks later...