What Night vision set up?

Green hornet

I’ve been thinking about getting night vision for my 223 but with so much choice😣. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with some of the models they might recommend?.What I would like is one that fits on the end of a normal scope but it’s not important.Also one that possibility has a range finder 🤔.My limits around £1500 

Hello, there are more rear scope ad on night vision than front, the Pulsar F4 55 S has good reviews but you need a separate range finder, a separate night vision scope with R/F may be a better choice like the Pard 008, my friend uses a rear ad on Pard 007 on his 22 250 and HMR, I agree on so much choice and what is best for your type of shooting, 

37 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, there are more rear scope ad on night vision than front, the Pulsar F4 55 S has good reviews but you need a separate range finder, a separate night vision scope with R/F may be a better choice like the Pard 008, my friend uses a rear ad on Pard 007 on his 22 250 and HMR, I agree on so much choice and what is best for your type of shooting, 

Hello, if you U tube,  Russ Douglas 222 has some good videos on night vision, Him and Bruce have tested many night vision scopes, add ons , and spotters,