Dsoon Trail Camera T2

kiriak

I must say that I am very impressed with this trail cam, my only issue is I am a little bit confused with the sensitivity settings.

I am using video with 5sec lag and I started off with the default ‘middle’ and got several clips of deer, badgers, rabbits and the odd crow without any false takes.

I thought that I may be missing some of the action further away so I increased the sensitivity to ‘high’ but when I reviewed the footage it was suspiciously quiet.

Upon reading the manual it would seem to suggest that these settings are in relation to environment impact and not sensitivity i.e. “Environment impact is small indoors, you choose low” “Choose high if environmental impact is huge outdoors”…..confused.com 

Can anyone shed some light onto this for me please?

I'm not 100% certain but when I sent a previous Browning camera back because it was missing some of the action I was asked what setting I had it on. I said the appropriate setting for the near distance I was filming. They said I would have had better results if I had used the higher sensitivity distance setting.

Why don't you email the question direct to Dsoon. When I have emailed them they have got back to me the next day.

Edited by kiriak

3 hours ago, kiriak said:

I'm not 100% certain but when I sent a previous Browning camera back because it was missing some of the action I was asked what setting I had it on. I said the appropriate setting for the near distance I was filming. They said I would have had better results if I had used the higher sensitivity distance setting.

Why don't you email the question direct to Dsoon. When I have emailed them they have got back to me the next day.

Thanks, yes i have done that, i was just wonedring if anybody on here had come across the same issue...