Another big thank you to Mel & Lin

Old Boggy

Some may recall a few weeks ago I posted a thank you to Mel & Lin for gifting a lovely handmake, bespoke and personalised wallet for Ritchie who my daughter looks after as a PA (Personal care assistant). Ritchie is one of a few Down Syndrome lads and lasses under her part time care. We have known Ritchie since he was about 6, he is now 24 and likes nothing better than joining our family for a meal at our local pub and is quite a character. He is very friendly and gregarious and insists (prior to lockdowns) when we leave the pub, to go round to everyone, shaking the men`s hands and gently kissing the ladies hands. This can take some time believe me.

We gave Ritchie his wallet yesterday as an early Christmas present and he has asked me to say a big thank you to Mel & Lin for their lovely gift which he is absolutely delighted with.

He wanted to thank Lin in person, but I had to explain that the drive to Tipton from Kent is a bit too far !!

So many thanks again Mel & Lin and hope that you both have a good, peaceful and safe Christmas and a happy New Year.

Pigeon watch at its very best.

Kindest regards,

Chris

KRKI3526.JPG

11 hours ago, bottletopbill said:

About time we had some happy times. A big thank you to both parties involved in making this young persons so happy and wish you all a merry Christmas. 

To Chris does he belong to the bottle opener club .

Bill

He certainly does Bill.

Happy Xmas to you and yours and stay safe.

Chris

1 hour ago, ianspire said:

What a fantastic post, great to see such joy in that young man's face, well done to all involved and Merry Christmas.

I agree entirely , any time of the year would have been special for that young man, but with it being Christmas make it that much more special and the joy it brought is there for everyone to see.

The season of goodwill is still very much alive , Many THANKS to all involved and a Very Merry Christmas to each and every one of you .