WANTED HW77 or HW77k

Mr jason bishop

Hi all I’m looking for a Hw77 or Hw77k the old type not the new (TYPE) must be in good condition or mint cash waiting for the right one also looking for a HW80 mk1 in good condition or mint cash waiting for the right one I’m in Bristol but will travel for the right ones as long as it’s not miles and miles away. My number 07713039889 jay 

Got one here.its shot thousands of pigeon and rabbits in its time.My old man had it in his cupboard the last 15 years.As you probably know,powerful,heavy and solidly built to last a lifetime.Got loads of big scopes my old man kept buying so you can have your pick of what you fancy.

Edited by bishop

Where abouts are you 

1 hour ago, bishop said:

Got one here.its shot thousands of pigeon and rabbits in its time.My old man had it in his cupboard the last 15 years.As you probably know,powerful,heavy and solidly built to last a lifetime.Got loads of big scopes my old man kept buying so you can have your pick of what you fancy.

Where abouts are you  my number 07713039889 

MK1  .22 HW77K Hull Cartridge stamped with 25mm internals, I think 1992. Period 4x40 Niko Sterling scope and low mounts. Tin Bum spring and guide kit fitted, running smooth. Few small cabinet stock dents that would probably lift out with steam. No pitting inside or out. Blueing good. Southampton area. Direct message me here if interested.

Edited by Dasher
Added information

I can only find this one picture that is the right size to load up on here. I have a lot more as the rifle was featured in Airgun Shooter, this actual rifle. The trouble is each picture is about 6Mb - 8Mb and the forum doesn't like them. The lettering is in gold, the rifle is as shown. Still has the original open sights, it is unmarked. I bought it new in August 1985 from the Exeter Angling Centre (no longer exists).

Back together with the Tinbum kit fitted. Looking better than new..jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/12/2021 at 11:43, Mr jason bishop said:

Hi all I’m looking for a Hw77 or Hw77k the old type not the new (TYPE) must be in good condition or mint cash waiting for the right one also looking for a HW80 mk1 in good condition or mint cash waiting for the right one I’m in Bristol but will travel for the right ones as long as it’s not miles and miles away. My number 07713039889 jay 

Still waiting for the right HW77or HW77k