• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Carry on I'll make one about why they should be made illegal in the UK and why there's no need for shooting in the UK

And I'll make the video about gun laws completely wrong I won't even attempt to get anything right 

5 hours ago, Scully said:

That explains a lot! You can tell the video is just going to be quality, can’t you? 

7 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Are we actually being asked to do his homework?

3 minutes ago, leesmithyt33 said:

Carry on I'll make one about why they should be made illegal in the UK and why there's no need for shooting in the UK

And I'll make the video about gun laws completely wrong I won't even attempt to get anything right 

See what I mean? 😂You crack on chummy! If it’s as immature and knowledgeable as your posts so far, it’ll be a hoot! 
Good luck with your firearms application! 👍

2 minutes ago, Scully said:

See what I mean? 😂You crack on chummy! If it’s as immature and knowledgeable as your posts so far, it’ll be a hoot! 
Good luck with your firearms application! 👍

I've tried being nice but push me

I'm the immature one yet you've been on here bashing me for 3 days 

Yea I'm the immature one 

I don't care what your opinion is fella your hiding behind a fake photo and a fake name for all I know 

Keep an eye out for it you'll definitely have a mention 

Just now, leesmithyt33 said:

I've tried being nice but push me

I'm the immature one yet you've been on here bashing me for 3 days 

Yea I'm the immature one 

I don't care what your opinion is fella your hiding behind a fake photo and a fake name for all I know 

Keep an eye out for it you'll definitely have a mention 

I couldn’t agree more; you said it, you’re the immature one. 
It’s called an ‘avatar’, but yes, you’ve rumbled me, I am Nigel Farage. 🙂

1 minute ago, Scully said:

I couldn’t agree more; you said it, you’re the immature one. 
It’s called an ‘avatar’, but yes, you’ve rumbled me, I am Nigel Farage. 🙂

Yea you just read what you want, it doesn't surprise me 

Ahh that would explain alot! 😂

So welcoming you lot on here

such a toxic forum

3 minutes ago, leesmithyt33 said:

Yea you just read what you want, it doesn't surprise me 

Ahh that would explain alot! 😂

So welcoming you lot on here

such a toxic forum

🙂 Seriously. Good luck with your applications. If you grow to be as passionate and protective about shooting as many on here ( for some it’s just a hobby, but for others it’s a way of life ) are, then hopefully you’ll understand why some are reluctant to welcome someone wanting to make a video for global release on a subject they haven't the faintest inkling or understanding of, or experience. 
If it was a university dissertation or similar I could understand it, but it isn’t.
Of all the possible topics you could have chosen, you haven’t even stated why you chose this one, or a reason why you want to do this. 
I would suggest you get your tickets, go out and enjoy this most fabulous of sports, make lots of friends, gain some experience, and then come back to it with all the experience that that will gain you. 
You will also learn that there is quite a big difference between what the law states, how it is interpreted, and what actually happens. 

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

think yourself lucky........ive been here since 2008 and abused by these lot every bloody day

😂😂

2 hours ago, Scully said:

🙂 Seriously. Good luck with your applications. If you grow to be as passionate and protective about shooting as many on here ( for some it’s just a hobby, but for others it’s a way of life ) are, then hopefully you’ll understand why some are reluctant to welcome someone wanting to make a video for global release on a subject they haven't the faintest inkling or understanding of, or experience. 
If it was a university dissertation or similar I could understand it, but it isn’t.
Of all the possible topics you could have chosen, you haven’t even stated why you chose this one, or a reason why you want to do this. 
I would suggest you get your tickets, go out and enjoy this most fabulous of sports, make lots of friends, gain some experience, and then come back to it with all the experience that that will gain you. 
You will also learn that there is quite a big difference between what the law states, how it is interpreted, and what actually happens. 

I'd say that is the most sensible and sane information I've read on this thread. I felt that coming from your heart, and is the best advice this thread has given. 

+1.