Imagine how many homes could have been insulated

islandgun

3 minutes ago, islandgun said:

"After failing to get attention when they acted legally"

So they resort to the baby throwing the toys out of the pram screaming kicking and wailing routine. Maybe they could have funded a decent campaign starting at the grass roots.

But it seems these days people don't want to put in the hard work.

2 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, good idea 👍

I actually cannot see any downside to this

their fines pay for materials along with the wages of a soft, caring and considerte person such as myself , to supervise

they provide their own ECO transport and PPE

their time starts when they reach the job...nobody pays a nurse to drive to work

allow them say, 1.5 hours per loft

job done

12 minutes ago, oowee said:

Imagine that without their intervention the thought would not have crossed your mind. 

Imagine a world where people employed their own sense about the appropriate use of the worlds resources without a small group of resource wasting individuals advising them, not least because the same resource wasting individual's have peed just about everyone off and probably set back the cause of insulation by many years

9 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Imagine a world where people employed their own sense about the appropriate use of the worlds resources without a small group of resource wasting individuals advising them, not least because the same resource wasting individual's have peed just about everyone off and probably set back the cause of insulation by many years

there is no bigger waste of resources than a few fools glued to a road where is all this effort and prison space when it comes to child molesters or scum who rob our homes then it’s all under manned no resources lack of prison space excuse excuse obviously gump and co think getting to work on time is more important than robbery or rape 

1 hour ago, Diver One said:

I actually cannot see any downside to this

their fines pay for materials along with the wages of a soft, caring and considerte person such as myself , to supervise

they provide their own ECO transport and PPE

their time starts when they reach the job...nobody pays a nurse to drive to work

allow them say, 1.5 hours per loft

job done

Hello, having been a supervisor on the old community programme I think there would be to much health and safety now ?