Cantley crime spree

ditchman

46 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Just read all about it in The Daily Telegraph and said to my wife that you would be commenting this morning.

Hmmmmmm my old insticts also suggest there may be more to it.  Look forward to a more detailed report from Our Man In Norfolk.

4 hours ago, ditchman said:

The place never made headline news when you were keeping an eye on what was going on, along with the inside information you got from the remote hamlets .

If this carry on we will get a petition out to tempt you back into the fold with a healthy portion of Haddock from your favourite fish and chip shop , and not forgetting a bottle of wine the colour of T C game cartridges , all the way from Aldi :drinks: 

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

must have been a hectic boat chase.....the miscreant was on a hiding to nothing doing 10 knots...when he knew fair well that the police launch could do a heady 15knots...must have looked like a new James Bond movie.........

Sounds more like a new Arthur Ransome book, but I am fairly sure the original "Coot Club" managed to sort out the Hullabaloos without any need for tasers.

1 hour ago, marsh man said:

The place never made headline news when you were keeping an eye on what was going on, along with the inside information you got from the remote hamlets .

If this carry on we will get a petition out to tempt you back into the fold with a healthy portion of Haddock from your favourite fish and chip shop , and not forgetting a bottle of wine the colour of T C game cartridges , all the way from Aldi :drinks: 

Yep . This stuff never happened on ditchmans watch .🥸

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

It is entirely Ditchmans fault, the Norfolk Mafia think they can get away with it now!   :cool1:

Those poor mafia souls no nothing of the rage that is heading their way . I bet Simons Tom selleck moustache is bristling with anger ,  as he pumps up the flat tyre on his suzuki , in readiness of visiting his Cantley wrath upon them . Rip Norfolk mafia 🎱.

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

It is entirely Ditchmans fault, the Norfolk Mafia think they can get away with it now!   :cool1:

I don't think the low crime rate in the village will ever be the same again now the main man have up stumps and departed , I even heard from reliable sauce's that the security at the sugar beet factory have been doubled now from one cat to two , although one of the cats had to come out of retirement .

31 minutes ago, marsh man said:

I don't think the low crime rate in the village will ever be the same again now the main man have up stumps and departed , I even heard from reliable sauce's that the security at the sugar beet factory have been doubled now from one cat to two , although one of the cats had to come out of retirement .

Would that have been syrup?   :cool1: