The Christmas Rat Crusade.

simon6ppc

11 hours ago, ditchman said:

where the heck did the dog come from...........it first looked like the rat from hell....i thought **** that is some rat...then i realised it was a dog...

greatstuff as usual

Cheers Ditch ye that dog is a bit simple to start with i knew it was there but did chuckle when she popped out lol

11 hours ago, mossy835 said:

yes another good video.keep making them for us.

Thanks Mossy i was only thinking when i put this on i bet you lot are sick of seeing me now lol.

12 hours ago, mel b3 said:

A brilliant watch as ever Simon 👌

Thank you Mel much appreciated pal.

Thanks again for a fine example of shooting and good production.
Worry not, we don't ever get fed up with quality videos.
Its always amazing how the farmyard comes alive after dark. Walk around in the daytime and you might see a few rats, but they don't sit still,  after dark it can be a different story. 
Dairy, pigs and chicken are the best in my experience.

I creased when the dog popped out, you could see exactly what it was thinking.... "Where the #### did THAT come from?!" 🤣

I never tire of your films mate, it's always fascinating to see how people go about their craft 👍

What do you do about the dead ones?  Do you pick them up or leave them to be disposed of naturally?  I wouldn't fancy handling rats at the best of times, and especially if they've been in slurry etc round a yard.

On 31/12/2021 at 22:09, Jim Neal said:

I creased when the dog popped out, you could see exactly what it was thinking.... "Where the #### did THAT come from?!" 🤣

I never tire of your films mate, it's always fascinating to see how people go about their craft 👍

What do you do about the dead ones?  Do you pick them up or leave them to be disposed of naturally?  I wouldn't fancy handling rats at the best of times, and especially if they've been in slurry etc round a yard.

Thanks Jim ye i pick up what i can with a litter picker upper lol