Ghislaine Maxwell

Gordon R

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

Correct, but I still think she was old enough to be fully aware of her actions. 

Agreed. She may well have been paid in some way, however, as a grown man in a privileged position, he shouldnt need to exploit young girls, and ought to know better than to compromise himself.
Its my belief he though he was untouchable, just like epstein , and maxwell, and plenty of others involved in the whole seedy mess, clinton , gates , and many others , stupid enough to end up in the black book.

14 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Agreed. She may well have been paid in some way, however, as a grown man in a privileged position, he shouldnt need to exploit young girls, and ought to know better than to compromise himself.
Its my belief he though he was untouchable, just like epstein , and maxwell, and plenty of others involved in the whole seedy mess, clinton , gates , and many others , stupid enough to end up in the black book.

Rewulf, I agree. There are many males upon this earth who allow their todger to rule their brain. The more money and power you have seems to directly influence the power of your todger has over your actions. He shouldn't need to exploit young girls, but in the case of randy Andy,I think the young girl turned the table and exploited him. 

Andrew is basically average intelligence at the best and his position and power are by inheritance. But Clinton could not keep it in his trousers either. He is a smart bloke and should have known the potential consequences,  but they can't help themselves when they get the urge.

Correct, but I still think she was old enough to be fully aware of her actions. 

In danger of judging by UK standards, when most of the offences took place in the USA.

but in the case of randy Andy,I think the young girl turned the table and exploited him. 

This year is almost over and I believe we have a winner in the dumbest quote of the year. Andrew - exploited?? Unbelievable.

1 minute ago, Gordon R said:

In danger of judging by UK standards, when most of the offences took place in the USA.

This year is almost over and I believe we have a winner in the dumbest quote of the year. Andrew - exploited?? Unbelievable.

What's dumb about that. She exploited who he was to earn herself a decent pension if she wins the civil case. Even if she fosnt win , I am sure some papers will pay for he revelations

I am far away from being a royal supporter but it's sad that this stuff is coming to a head at the very time the queen must be at her lowest. She has done huge service to this country and this stuff is a festering wound that will not go away. I feel very sorry for her. 

6 minutes ago, oowee said:

I am far away from being a royal supporter but it's sad that this stuff is coming to a head at the very time the queen must be at her lowest. She has done huge service to this country and this stuff is a festering wound that will not go away. I feel very sorry for her. 

It need not have rumbled on, Andy could have answered the questions.

Further to that what is the allegation . Is it rape ? , facts please, not your interpretation.

A minor cannot consent to sex with an adult. It is therefore rape. That isn't my interpretation, it is the law. Google it.

I expect your ego will compel you to reply, but please don't. You keep making it worse.

12 hours ago, oowee said:

In agreement here but isn't that the way of the world now where a lifetime of good service can be destroyed in a second by the actions of others? 

13 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Its Trump they are really after not Andrew. If she gets offered a deal (and she probably will) it will be to nail Trump

Surely if that were the case she would have been offered a deal before the trial?

She failed to defend herself and was found guilty, she will die in prison.