Lab pups

youngratter

We have for sale a beautiful litter of pedigree puppies. Both parents are KC registered and papers can be seen but these puppies will NOT be registered! 
Puppies are well handled already, they are handled daily by a four year old boy with 24/7 care from my sister in law, 
I am an experienced breeder and I'm delighted with this litter of ten. 
Both parents are family pets and available to see, although dad is living away at my mums at the moment. 
Mum is a beautiful chocolate girl, great with children and has shown herself to be brilliant with this first litter.
Dad is black, athletic and too has a desired temperament, again great with children. 

These puppies will be ready to leave on the 8th January, they will be microchipped by myself(qualified&insured) vet checked & first injection. They have already had their first worming and will continue to be work 2 weekly up until they leave at 8 weeks old. 
A £200 cash deposit will secure your pup, with receipt given. 
I have many previous owners who would give glowing references should you require and I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have. 

Priced realisticly with on going support. 
£800

IMG-20211230-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20211230-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20211230-WA0011.jpg

11 minutes ago, benbobailey said:

Hello, is there any working lines in breeding?Is there a black dog available? Also, why is the litter remaining unregistered?Thanks

Pm'd

24 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Hiya I have loads of people always asking me if I know of any - have you any health test results for these wee guys’ parents please?

Pm'd