Tony Blair to be knighted

12gauge82

7 minutes ago, mgsontour said:

Absolutely vile human being. . . . I agree yet it doesn't detract from him being clever

I really don't think he's particularly clever for someone who has become PM either. He's only got to where he is by being prepared to stoop to levels far below what most normal human morality and emotion would allow. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

I really don't think he's particularly clever for someone who has become PM either. He's only got to where he is by being prepared to stoop to levels far below what most normal human morality and emotion would allow. 

I agree with everything you say and using your words; to me someone who goes that low I consider to be more cleverer than the average puppy.

3 minutes ago, mgsontour said:

I agree with everything you say and using your words; to me someone who goes that low I consider to be more cleverer than the average puppy.

Yeah I agree, he's brighter than your average bear alright. 

But a vile human being,with skin thicker than a rino. 

Just now, 12gauge82 said:

Yeah I agree, he's brighter than your average bear alright. 

But a vile human being,with skin thicker than a rino. 

he didnt do it on his own you know.........mandy was instrumental in pointing him in the right direction

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

the real problem is voter apathy............voting should be made compulsary

How would it be any better to force people to vote for the wassocks we get to choose from?

A better plan would be to exclude anyone that has never had a proper job for a significant length of time. An even better approach would be to exclude anyone that wanted to be an MP in the first place!

1 hour ago, 39TDS said:

How would it be any better to force people to vote for the wassocks we get to choose from?

A better plan would be to exclude anyone that has never had a proper job for a significant length of time. An even better approach would be to exclude anyone that wanted to be an MP in the first place!

Think yourself lucky tricky nicky gave jailbirds the vote north of the Border.

Blackpowder.

22 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

He isn't clever in the normal way - he is devious and that is a special type of intelligence - my MIL is as thick as four short planks but she is so devious and has my wife dancing like anything

14 hours ago, ditchman said:

the real problem is voter apathy............voting should be made compulsary

Agreed but that wouldn't solve the problem maybe. No one will vote to upset the cushy benefit system we have as to do so to force change they would  be voting to make themselves less well off? None runner, too late?