Pedretti 12g Hushpower

29 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

Great gun. How did you get the shroud off? I bought one in .410” that’s seized up. 

I had the very same 12 and the 4.10 version for many years; pedretti hushpower, the shroud twist screws off like the fourten by hand. If you cannot get yours off W/U I would imagine it be 'rattling like a gooden' by now as some the bits of 'powder clag' blow through the barrel port holes. My fourten used to sound like one of them 'Aboriginal rain sticks' and it made a proper clatter when I pointed it skywards. Lol

Used to give them a good clean out every now and then. I likened the 12 to shooting a long coke can and had some cracking times with it. They moderate very well for a 12 bore blaster and great for pesting alike around sensitive areas. When I first got the 12 I purchased some of the subsonic carts , very expensive and found that almost anything that went through it moderated well.

A bargain at that price that 12.

atb

7diaw

Edited by 7daysinaweek

51 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

I feel like I’m in the percussion section of a school band when I take a high shot! Will find a way of loosening the threads. 

Good luck with the sale, it’s a very good tool at a good price 👍

As 7diaw says, it should unscrew ! You might need some penetrating oil if it hasn't been off for abit.  Its worth putting abit of grease on the threads before putting it back together too. 

I have the 410 aswel and tend to use that more often than the 12g.  

They are great bits of kit.