250 Jocker 30gm 6s Plastic Wad

hofk

26 minutes ago, benbobailey said:

Thanks for the replies. Could you please direct me to whereabouts in the ad that says location. I am unable to see anywhere mentioned and will be helpful for me in future. Too far for me unfortunately. Thanks

Under the posters name it says "From:Solihull".

I'm note sure if this is visible on all devices but it is on a PC.

4 minutes ago, hofk said:

If you look at the advert it says

hofk  capital 'H' in red circle  

Members

from Solihull

If that helps

Thanks for the replies everyone, but there is absolutely not any mention of Solihull or anywhere else, anywhere in the ad.( As viewed on my phone). Hence I asked the question. I have now checked on my laptop and it does indeed display "from Solihull" on laptop screen! You learn something everyday, thanks for help and I hope cartridges sell soon. Regards

15 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

When you click on a profile using an iPhone for instance, just scroll down to ‘member profile’ and their location ( if provided) will be there. 

Yes, I now realise the location can be found by searching profiles etc.However, it is not displayed as part of the advertisement ( on my phone) as was suggested elsewhere! Apologies to hofk for intruding in post. Regards

2 hours ago, marsh man said:

I'm surprized they haven't been snapped up , I have used them and they will do the job with no problems at all , if you are ever down my way then I would happily buy them . All the best    MM

Same here marsh man a bargain I've never been able to find a supplier in the northwest a lot of people seem to rate them on here as well! I would also be interested but it's a 4 hour round drive from stockport, Manchester so it kind of knocks the saving on a slab on the head. I'm sure someone will snap them up 

10 hours ago, marsh man said:

I'm surprized they haven't been snapped up , I have used them and they will do the job with no problems at all , if you are ever down my way then I would happily buy them . All the best    MM

8 hours ago, Stephen-H said:

Same here marsh man a bargain I've never been able to find a supplier in the northwest a lot of people seem to rate them on here as well! I would also be interested but it's a 4 hour round drive from stockport, Manchester so it kind of knocks the saving on a slab on the head. I'm sure someone will snap them up 

I was keen, but it is only a slab, if it had been several thousand I would go there tomorrow!

Good luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...