Painted/ dipped wood work

Idontknow

4 minutes ago, Idontknow said:

I work in body shop so painting not prob and pattens not problem .. iv done hydro dipping as well .just growing a pair and doing it.

If you're a good shot people will look at you and think he knows what he's doing.

If you are not a reasonable shot people will look at you and think you're a ******!

On 03/01/2022 at 18:28, TIGHTCHOKE said:

If you're a good shot people will look at you and think he knows what he's doing.

If you are not a reasonable shot people will look at you and think you're a ******!

Yeh but you look good when you miss ( speaking  from experience ,lots and lots of experience ) 😄

Some bloody nice patterns out there though .

https://www.hydro-graphics.co.uk/showcase-1

Edited by Jega

You are not meant to see snipers at all. Maybe that's why.  😀

My point was some people will like it and some hate it, personal choice.

I got the rapid (already dipped) because it was the only one available locally at the time.

Edited by Good shot?

Exactly! One additional reason why I sold my own Boss between Christmas 2021 and New Year 2022! If I miss with may late father's gun that's just a miss. If you miss with a Boss it's as above!

10 minutes ago, Good shot? said:

You are not meant to see snipers at all. Maybe that's why.  😀

My point was some people will like it and some hate it, personal choice.

I got the rapid (already dipped) because it was the only one available locally at the time.

Livin' the dream eh?    :lol:

• 3 months later...

Easy to do, impossible to sell.

I have a nice Perazzi that I had engraved, it looks very nice I'm always justified in ownership if I hit every target on the stand , only to epic fail on the next and hope no one noticed. 

But I sometimes bump into a guy with an £20+k Perazzi that misses more than me, like me he enjoys the ownership so has learnt to ignore the doggy looks from his doggy attempts to hit targets

It doesn’t bother me what people do with their guns; you can make yourself look a **** no matter what gun you have or how you dress. 
Having already shot, I watched a mate shoot 8 ex 10 on one particularly tricky stand during a local comp’, and a bloke stood behind him with his expensive gun and safety pins in the back of his skeet vest tracking mates birds with his left hand. Out of interest we watched him, expecting him to straight it…..he shot 4 ex 10. What’s that all about? 
People stop smirking at another mates battered old Baikel ( he upgraded it a season or so ago by buying it another set of skeet barrels for 20 quid! ) when they see him consistently folding up lefts and rights on driven days. It’s right hand cast and he shoots it left handed! 🤷‍♂️
When we stop for Tiffin it is stored broken and barrels down wedged in the bin for spent cases we have in the back of the Can-Am. 😂

Definitely the second