DJI Mavic Pro

Ace01

DJI Mavic pro.  with fly more package do comes with 3 batteries ect.

Very good condition, remote still have the original plastic screen protector on it. 

Come with a number of additional items such as extra propellers, extension legs for taking off and landing in long grass, sun shade for the controller & a tablet holder for the controller. Also comes with two bags, the DJI one and a additional for the extra bits.

Can supply all flight logs on requester & additional pictures  

£430, open to sensible offers.  Will post at cost. 

7FD73D3B-3816-47C8-8CC5-55E55D639B62.jpeg

0E6DD6CB-72B2-4E11-80B5-5276A61E33C0.jpeg

I'd love one of these, that price is a bit too rich for me.

I can honestly say the video footage is amazing with this little bird, and has some funky cool features for doing automated manoeuvres so you can stand and enjoy it doing its thing.

Definitely a great drone. I believe the laws changed Dec 1st and you need to be aware of restrictions to this listed device as it's over the 500g threshold. This means no filming within 50m of uninvolved people, which removes a LOT of filming chances. This is up to you as to if you obey.
I believe they were looking to licence people also, but don't know the current situation.

But, I say that just so a buyer is aware and there's plenty of opportunity to enjoy this device. It is an AMAZING device, fantastic video, and an awful lot of fun to fly with really high quality stabilisation. I am not knocking the device! :)

Ace, I'd only offer you a much lower price, hopefully someone else will see this great deal and get it bought :)

12 hours ago, Cawdor118 said:

That is cool, I would love one but cant see how I would get it passed the boss. Is the video footage good? All the very best with the sale. 

The footage is great can send some over if anyone would like to see it before purchase 

These really are great i wouldn’t be selling it but i’m getting married and need shift a few things that i don’t use much to release some funds.  Other wise i’d be keeping it. 
I’ll probably end up just buying another 🤦🏼‍♂️😂 but upgraded model 

3 hours ago, Rupert said:

What is Requester? 

Request 

Fat fingers 

I have one of these drones and they are amazing. You do, however, have to be registered with the CAA (£9 a year, simple online test). The video quality is outstanding and the way it stabilises in breezy conditions is little short of remarkable.

I've never managed to film a deer with it, though. Mine has been very useful for inspecting blocked gutters (on my own house) and taking photos of my new woodland.

Here's a video I took in Cheltenham of someone else's trees:

2 hours ago, speaky said:

. 22 hornet full set up and a shotgun 

Probably would have been interested in that but i don’t have .22Hornet on my license but do have .17Hornet 🤦🏼‍♂️😂.  

With the current situation with Covid ect it would probably take months to have it put on the license. 

Also you need to do a CAA online test to get a CAA No before allowed to fly I automatically get mine as I have my BMFA pilots licence this all got bought in because of muppets who have endangered aircraft and what happened down London way couple of years ago where all commercial flights got grounded

11 hours ago, spandit said:

I have one of these drones and they are amazing. You do, however, have to be registered with the CAA (£9 a year, simple online test). The video quality is outstanding and the way it stabilises in breezy conditions is little short of remarkable.

I've never managed to film a deer with it, though. Mine has been very useful for inspecting blocked gutters (on my own house) and taking photos of my new woodland.

Here's a video I took in Cheltenham of someone else's trees:

I think there’s a bit more to it than the basic £9 licence. Over 250g you have to compete the A2 certificate of competence to allow you to fly. 

11 hours ago, spandit said:

Edited by ashtons99

On 04/01/2022 at 14:29, Ace01 said:

Probably would have been interested in that but i don’t have .22Hornet on my license but do have .17Hornet 🤦🏼‍♂️😂.  

With the current situation with Covid ect it would probably take months to have it put on the license. 

Okay

22 hours ago, Shotkam said:

How old is this model? Thanks

DJI are on series 3 now but the new 3 cost about £1900. They have brought out a couple of models that range in price but reguardles of the features cross over them all. 

The mini is the budget model and comparing that to the pro series 1 i’d buy the pro any day of the week. My Brother has the mini so have compared them.