Selling

12 minutes ago, Tonka54 said:

Try Guntrader, UK gunroom and sellguns.co.uk

Thanks. Guntrader charges 99p month which is not too bad (I paid for one month) but I haven't tried the other's yet.  Sporting Gun magazine used to allow accessories as well as guns advertised for free, but now it's only rifles/shotguns.

5 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

Digital Gunroom? Yeah! It seems to have adverts for guns that were sold weeks, even months or years (!) beforehand that are listed. I contacted sellers of three shotguns on Digital Gunroom to be told the guns had been sold in one case two years previously!

Yes this is the problem with quite a few of the "Shotgun classified sites", It was just as bad on Pigeon Watch when they used "Gun watch" as the preferred trading site.

I posted about this problem a good while back.  

As you can see from the amount of replies, nobody seemed to give a **** then and I very much suspect nothing would have changed had we not ditched Gun Watch.

Now that we have a sub forum of our own for the purpose of trading guns and accessories, we have the capability to edit posts when an item is sold or withdrawn to reflect this. However, for this to work, it will require the seller of the item to take an unselfish attitude and actually be bothered to update the post accordingly.

But human nature, being what it is, I would not hold your breath.