AirArms S410 and Logun mk1

Selling my two rifles to fund aWeirauch HW 100 KT in 22.Could do a deal if anyone is looking to sell one .
AirArms S410f Classic .22, beautiful condition, only a few months old, comes with one ten shot mag, AA Qtech silencer, original muzzle brake, fill probe some paperwork and a spare service kit all as new £500.
Logun mk1 .22, walnut stock, silencer, this an old rifle, but in nice condition, hasn't been used, in years but holds air and cycles faultlessly, have been told it is set up for Accupels, the only downside is it is missing the fill valve cover and the rear trigger guard screw( this is only a small Allen stud and a small nut) it doesn't hold the stock to the action. Looking for £225. Any questions please feel free to ask and pics available via email or WhatsApp.
ATB Jase.
Last edited by nearlygotit; Today at 03:36 PM.
Edited by jason kaye

11 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, did you buy the 410 new ?

No , I bought it second hand but it had only fired half a tin of pellets, and I still have some of that tin left, so it hasn't fired a full tin of pellets yet ATB Jase.

Edited by jason kaye