Looking for syndicate Essex / Suffolk

I know it's a long shot but I also know a lot of the good folk on here are well connected.

I'm currently treasurer of a DIY syndicate and a roving syndicate on that Hants/wilts border. Unfortunately the wife has made me move to Essex and the travel is starting to take a toll for shooting days.

I dont gave any contacts in the shooting wold in Essex but would ideally like to move some of my shooting over there. DIY syndicate preferred but would be interested in an opportunities + beating and if anybody wants weekend company in a pigeon hide.

All the best

Alex 

1 minute ago, bigroomboy said:

I know it's a long shot but I also know a lot of the good folk on here are well connected.

I'm currently treasurer of a DIY syndicate and a roving syndicate on that Hants/wilts border. Unfortunately the wife has made me move to Essex and the travel is starting to take a toll for shooting days.

I dont gave any contacts in the shooting wold in Essex but would ideally like to move some of my shooting over there. DIY syndicate preferred but would be interested in an opportunities + beating and if anybody wants weekend company in a pigeon hide.

All the best

Alex 

There is a Facebook group called game syndicate places available could be worth popping a post up on there also & seeing what response you might get. All the best with your search 👍

24 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

That is more than enough reason! 

Thanks for the great suggestions chaps and I can assure you I have thought about all of them. Unfortunately,  I'm not on Facebook and don't particularly like the idea of joining but if that's the place to go to find shooting these days then I may have to.

On 05/01/2022 at 19:56, bigroomboy said:

All the best

Alex 

I'll know soon if there is a place for next season on my shoot - I will get in touch if there is.