Holts Sealed Bid Auction

farmer7

12 minutes ago, farmer7 said:

I put a couple of bids on guns today - never having done so before. Just wondering do they notify you if you haven't won an item? Or do they let you know either way? 

They will email you if you have won ,with an invoice ,if you missed out you will hear nothing ,I am waiting also.

Managed 2 wins on the auction and then made another BIN purchase. Waiting to be invoiced but they are all showing as items won on the App and website. Wonder how long it takes to get your bill through

Edit:
Invoices came through this morning

Edited by George88

On 07/01/2022 at 18:13, FreshFace said:

Andy, same here I was unsuccessful but couldn’t find the realised prices, how did you view them?

Go onto the Holts website and the first section on the left mentions, 'realised prices, sealed bid."  Just click on that and it shows lots in numerical order.

Andy

8 minutes ago, theshootist said:

The lovely Gamba Daytona with two sets of barrels very narrowly escaped. I managed a Remington 1100 Skeet gun though which has some amazing wood - if covered in that heavy varnish found on cheaper guns. 

I wonder if that is the same Daytona I saw advertised elsewhere? Will have a looksee if it’s still where I saw it. 

33 minutes ago, Scully said:

I wonder if that is the same Daytona I saw advertised elsewhere? Will have a looksee if it’s still where I saw it. 

It had (I think) 26" and 31" barrels. One set had some rust at the muzzle. A really excellent stock. Felt great and had me researching the make as I was unfamiliar. 

Just now, theshootist said:

It had (I think) 26" and 31" barrels. One set had some rust at the muzzle. A really excellent stock. Felt great and had me researching the make as I was unfamiliar. 

Ah. Not the same one then; which came with a set of 20 and 12 bore barrels. Thanks. 
Are these all to view online now the sale is over?