Poor Service from Bushwear

16BoreFan

Anyone else had disappointing service from Bushwear? My first time buying from them and I saw in the Boxing Day sales they had sillosock decoys at half price. Ordered 12 and waited for them. On the Friday a package arrived and held 3 decoys. I emailed for clarification to the whereabouts of the remaining were and nothing. Another email over the weekend sent and nothing. I phoned them this Tuesday and was told they sent what they had and to expect the others next week. No apology for the delay or total lack of communication. Last night received an email informing me my order was now cancelled due to lack of stock and to email them if any issues. Emailed them straight back to ask why I had not been informed sooner and whether I would be refunded and again, nothing. Very very upset from a company I thought were meant to be very good. 

That's pretty abysmal service by anyone's standards , and I hope that they're decent enough to give you a full refund , without a fight.

We're hearing more and more of these poor service stories recently.  Whilst It's understandable that some companies will struggle at the moment with , stock /staff / finance ,  they could at least try showing customers a little respect , and just be honest with them , and don't ignore them .  We have things go wrong from time to time , and as long as you're open and honest with customers,  those customers are always understanding , and happy to wait.

1 hour ago, 16BoreFan said:

Anyone else had disappointing service from Bushwear? My first time buying from them and I saw in the Boxing Day sales they had sillosock decoys at half price. Ordered 12 and waited for them. On the Friday a package arrived and held 3 decoys. I emailed for clarification to the whereabouts of the remaining were and nothing. Another email over the weekend sent and nothing. I phoned them this Tuesday and was told they sent what they had and to expect the others next week. No apology for the delay or total lack of communication. Last night received an email informing me my order was now cancelled due to lack of stock and to email them if any issues. Emailed them straight back to ask why I had not been informed sooner and whether I would be refunded and again, nothing. Very very upset from a company I thought were meant to be very good. 

🤔

If there coming next week why would you ask if your being refunded. Yes there late but wait tlll the couriers or post loose them that's a regular thing now. I would say wait till to see if they arrive first. 

28 minutes ago, mellors said:

🤔

If there coming next week why would you ask if your being refunded. Yes there late but wait tlll the couriers or post loose them that's a regular thing now. I would say wait till to see if they arrive first. 

He stated that they then went on to cancel his order

2 minutes ago, Smudger687 said:

He stated that they then went on to cancel his order

Yes i read that but i have had the same problem with them the bits i ordered did arrive over a week later after a similar email. 

I won't use them again though. 

Strange you should mention this, as I've always had good dealings with them until recently. In early December I ordered a bone saw and after 3 weeks with no update I emailed them to see where it was. The reply said that they were awaiting ID to confirm I was old enough to buy a saw, which is new to me but not an issue in itself. The issue was, at no point had they asked me for ID until I chased up the order by contacting them. So whether they would have informed me is hard to say. Still no sign of the saw, even after sending proof of age. 

I ordered from them on the understanding that as it was my first purchase I would get free delivery. When I placed the order delivery charges had been added. I emailed them to complain but although I kept getting emails from them, no mention was made about delivery charges. They basically ignored me. I'll never use them again, it's not the money, it's just the lack of service.

40 minutes ago, SNAP SHOT said:

Strange you should mention this, as I've always had good dealings with them until recently. In early December I ordered a bone saw and after 3 weeks with no update I emailed them to see where it was. The reply said that they were awaiting ID to confirm I was old enough to buy a saw, which is new to me but not an issue in itself. The issue was, at no point had they asked me for ID until I chased up the order by contacting them. So whether they would have informed me is hard to say. Still no sign of the saw, even after sending proof of age. 

They’ve found out your only 15…..😁

No, seriously though, it sounds like the wheels have come off for that business. 

I had issues last year with trying to get boots. They happily took my money, yet the boots were out of stock, got told they had more coming and I was happy to wait. But still no boots. Then chased and got told no boots coming into the country, so I said send me the other style at no extra cost and they did it. Guess it's what day you get them on ....