Any stamp collectors on here

hodge911

I have inherited a small collection of stamps from around the world .

Pm me your mobile if you have what's app and I'll send pictures (too big to upload) .. 

Free to whoever wants them just put a donation of your choice to help for heroes

Edited by hodge911
Spelling correction

8 minutes ago, hodge911 said:

I have inherited a small collection of stamps from around the world .

Pm me your mobile if you have what's app and I'll send pictures (too big to upload) .. 

Free to whoever wants them just put a donation of your choice to help for heroes

PM sent

41 minutes ago, ditchman said:

get a stamp shop to check them over first before you let them go ...............

17 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

Yes. This! 100%.

Thanks for input guys but they are going to Steve b he's asked for them and is going to drop a bit to his local dog rescue shelter and that's fine by me ... 

I was helping a friend clear his aunties attic after she had died ,he said he had already taken anything of value but I insisted on going up and looking myself.

”what about these stamp albums in the trunk I shouted down “ seen those he replied no good they are all old ones ! Take ‘em if you want them.

I did offer him some money I couldn’t just take them ,all commonwealth from way back still got some left but most were sold off spent days  going through them hours of fun,

no good they are really old ,that makes me smile to this day .

As mentioned, the stamps have very kindly been given to me. I will keep them for my grandchildren who will get them in a few years time. I also inherited stamps 30 years ago. Some are 'rare' and other's are 'misprints.'(eg, a bird with double wings) I've never had them valued, perhaps now is the time. I always think of me like Del Boy with the watch, sat in his garage for many years. :)

3 hours ago, holloway said:

I was helping a friend clear his aunties attic after she had died ,he said he had already taken anything of value but I insisted on going up and looking myself.

”what about these stamp albums in the trunk I shouted down “ seen those he replied no good they are all old ones ! Take ‘em if you want them.

I did offer him some money I couldn’t just take them ,all commonwealth from way back still got some left but most were sold off spent days  going through them hours of fun,

no good they are really old ,that makes me smile to this day .

There not any good if they have been franked well you can’t use them 🙄

was one I heard 😂