Lee Enfield no.4 .410

4 minutes ago, Mullard83 said:

if this had been the earlier version with the flush barrel (no.1 ?) I would have snapped this up. good luck with the sale I`m sure this won`t be here long.

Thanks

its a reluctant sale. Very quiet on the work front or being January so things have to be sold😢

On ‎07‎/‎01‎/‎2022 at 15:27, Scully said:

Do you mean SMLE? 

Sorry for delay in replying as I`m usually busy on weekends. doesn`t the SMLE part mean short magazine lee enfield & thus refer to all models ? I`m not too clued up on them to be honest, but I do know my uncle has a de-act on his wall & the barrel finishes flush with the front of the foresight. I knew this wouldn`t be around for long.

Dan.

26 minutes ago, Mullard83 said:

Sorry for delay in replying as I`m usually busy on weekends. doesn`t the SMLE part mean short magazine lee enfield & thus refer to all models ? I`m not too clued up on them to be honest, but I do know my uncle has a de-act on his wall & the barrel finishes flush with the front of the foresight. I knew this wouldn`t be around for long.

Dan.

If the muzzle finishes flush like you say then it’s the SMLE model. The Lee Enfield then was upgraded to the No.4 variant. So they are two different models mate 

3 hours ago, Ccbambi said:

If the muzzle finishes flush like you say then it’s the SMLE model. The Lee Enfield then was upgraded to the No.4 variant. So they are two different models mate 

Thank you for telling me the definition. If a .410 smle pops up again I will get one. I had a shot with one & a Kar98 .410 at High Harthay clay shoot near Huntingdon before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...