Head torch

Scully

Me personally...LED Lenser all day long. I've tried el cheapo, Clas Ohlsön Askalit, Petzl, ever ready etc. NONE can beat the Lenser. It gets used EVERYDAY at work and recharged every night. ( it has the advantage that hat IF the battery goes flat then you can fit AAs in to keep you going. Not been needed yet)  Must have had it 7 years 

5 minutes ago, Diver One said:

Me personally...LED Lenser all day long. I've tried el cheapo, Clas Ohlsön Askalit, Petzl, ever ready etc. NONE can beat the Lenser. It gets used EVERYDAY at work and recharged every night. ( it has the advantage that hat IF the battery goes flat then you can fit AAs in to keep you going. Not been needed yet)  Must have had it 7 years 

Thanks, will give it a shufty. 👍

I have a rechargeable led lensor(HR7) and they are very good. Had mine for about five years and it’s never let me down . Have other torches from them and any problems they fix them without question, good company to deal with. I doubt I’ll get another until this one gives up the ghost but the one I do fancy is one from nitecore (HC60), looks like a great piece of kit and runs off 18650 batteries which is a bonus as I have pard nv. 

Edited by Whitester