Which IR torch

ShootingEgg

Hello, some N/V scope work best with led I/R some with laser I/R, when I asked on the UK night vision forum, Russ recommended a good led pil torch, something like the 38 mm BR 20 Led I/R torch, with the 007 it can white out with a laser I/R torch, the BR 20 is £52 from Clive Ward, check out videos by Russ Douglas 222, if you want more info I would ask Bruce or Russ on the UK Night vision forum

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

10 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

To much ir or not enough? I've heard the pards are very ir hungry

Hello, it was to much I/R for my photon so I just used a led type torch, my friend has a laser I/R with his 007 and it can get white out at shorter ranges 50/100 yards he's looking at getting a 38mm BR 20 I/R torch that Clive's sells via the UK night vision forum, it has the upgraded I/R pil so gives a good overall beam, cheers

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

9 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, it was to much I/R for my photon so I just used a led type torch, my friend has a laser I/R with his 007 and it can get white out at shorter ranges 50/100 yards he's looking at getting a 38mm BR 20 I/R torch that Clive's sells via the UK night vision forum, it has the upgraded I/R pil so gives a good overall beam, cheers

Hello, just to say the new Pard 007 V add on I read on the UK night vision forum has a better I/R power source, only 12 mm available but soon will be 16mm,