F1 Challenge - Sporting Targets

discobob

I attended this at the weekend - First time at Sporting Targets and it is a lovely ground. I was shooting in a squad where I didn't know anyone (had been arranged on Facebook) but it was a good squad and came away now knowing them. I was happy to shoot a 74 which is around my average so I didn't make a show of myself (well, not more than usual :D )

The only gripe was the time it took - 4 hours - but for next year they say they are doing timed slots - they were caught out by how popular it was

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Hats, Sporting Targets Ltd, including the F1 Challenge, like the ones Bob and I were chatting about!

IMG_20220110_210947a.jpg

Apparently only the guest winning team got hats - along with cups and a pen. We came second - must try harder (although I am sure my score got discarded :) )

Hopefully Essex Masters next for me - a buddy is seeing if we can get on on the Friday this morning. I am also trying to find information on the Blaser - it popped up in my FB feed the other day and now can't find anything about it when googling.

Just now, discobob said:

Apparently only the guest winning team got hats - along with cups and a pen. We came second - must try harder (although I am sure my score got discarded  )

Hopefully Essex Masters next for me - a buddy is seeing if we can get on on the Friday this morning. I am also trying to find information on the Blaser - it popped up in my FB feed the other day and now can't find anything about it when googling.

You wear a blazer shooting?

for heaven’s sake no wonder your score is so bad🤭🤔

one only wears them at Henley and the yatch club 🤭