The shooting show 2022

crossy 666

My mate asked me if we planning on going the shooting show at the nec  this year so I’ve just looked it up. If I’ve got this right it’s £30 a ticket and £16 on top for parking. In my opinion  I think someone taking the urine. The show was a 100 times better when it was at Stafford show ground and about £18 with free parking 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you would struggle to get one other to go with you😃

44 minutes ago, Dougy said:

Just looked and its £25, must have know a rich man was looking and added a fiver 😄 Parking is usually fre, or always has been in the past. Get a group of 10 and save £25. I would do that but i aint got 10 mates. 

31 minutes ago, fallowbuck said:

I could just about accept £25 pre-booked but not plus £16 parking.I think they’ll find the numbers attending well down!Never paid parking there before .

Just like all the old country fairs and shows, the new owners are greedy and overprice major elements which in turn stop lots of people bothering to attend.

I also think the numbers will be down due to there rip off prices but they will just blame it on COVID instead of releasing that the general public have had enough of organisations just taking the micky every chance they get witch is a real shame as it’s only down the road from us and we have always used as a way of meeting with like minded people like on this great site. 

Edited by crossy 666

53 minutes ago, crossy 666 said:

I also think the numbers will be down due to there rip off prices but they will just blame it on COVID instead of releasing that the general public have had enough of organisations just taking the micky every chance they get witch is a real shame as it’s only down the road from us and we have always used as a way of meeting with like minded people like on this great site. 

Yes that’s what I like swapping yarns and having a natter with fellow field sports people.It’s not just about spending and getting the latest guns and gadgets!👌

Its the 1st time in 20 years that i know that parking has been charged at these functions at the NEC, wanting to hear that a mistake had been made i emailed the shooting show. 

Below is the reply. 

Ann Bertrand <info@shootingshow.co.uk

Parking is to be paid for this year.

You can however pre-book and reserve your spot at a discounted rate by booking online by clicking the following link https://thenec.co.uk/visitors/parking/

Don't forget to pre book your tickets for further savings.

Kind regards

3 minutes ago, Dougy said:

Its the 1st time in 20 years that i know that parking has been charged at these functions at the NEC, wanting to hear that a mistake had been made i emailed the shooting show. 

Below is the reply. 

Ann Bertrand <info@shootingshow.co.uk

Parking is to be paid for this year.

You can however pre-book and reserve your spot at a discounted rate by booking online by clicking the following link https://thenec.co.uk/visitors/parking/

Don't forget to pre book your tickets for further savings.

Kind regards

Snap!🤨

I’m glad I saw that , was planning on going , would pay £30 for a ticket I guess if you’re there all day it’s not bad ! But no way will I pay parking on top of a ticket ! That’s taking the **** ! 

I can see the headlines next month “ no one supporting the shooting industry , “ they need to take a look at themselves ! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...