AYA 3" Magnum SxS (or similar)

Taylor3

A friend has a Winchester 23, well regarded 3" magnum.  He is selling everything, including his house... nets, decoys, clothing, guns.... he is going off grid! If of interest I will give you his number. He is now on the south coast, but collection can be sorted as I travel down there occassionally and could bring it back. I don't want to be involved other than as a messenger!

24 minutes ago, Accuspell said:

A friend has a Winchester 23, well regarded 3" magnum.  He is selling everything, including his house... nets, decoys, clothing, guns.... he is going off grid! If of interest I will give you his number. He is now on the south coast, but collection can be sorted as I travel down there occassionally and could bring it back. I don't want to be involved other than as a messenger!

Thanks for the reply but a 23 is probably outside my budget. Just after a cheap wildfowling piece. 

6 hours ago, Accuspell said:

Pigeon shooting gear ?

On 12/01/2022 at 04:47, sam triple said:

Pigeon shooting gear ?

Yes, hide poles, decoys, nets.... loads of clothing. We have got to get together at his house and get the stuff sorted to photograph.

He has an AYA 'Greylag' (I think he said it was an AYA - definitely the model was a 'Greylag') 10 bore and cartridges.

1 minute ago, Accuspell said:

Yes, hide poles, decoys, nets.... loads of clothing. We have got to get together at his house and get the stuff sorted to photograph.

He has an AYA 'Greylag' (I think he said it was an AYA - definitely the model was a 'Greylag') 10 bore and cartridges.

Ok , thanks what area is he in 

He is on his boat in Portland, but his house in near Oxford.  At some stage he will take a run up, and I will take a run down and we will get some of it sorted and photographed. It is going to take a bit of organising. Speaking to him the other day his Winchester 23 is a bit special, it has been specially nickel (chromed?) so it won't go rusty in the saltwater. Then coated matt black over the special coating - NOT Cerakote, way before that was available. Thousands of cartridges too. I got 500x 32g 6s for £100 off him.