Anyone worried about Putin ?

ditchman

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

"Have a look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtUJpWYtGWM

The 'meat' starts at 2 minutes, but its all interesting stuff.
If you are like me and used to detest Russell Brand, give him a chance, he has come on a bit."

Hmm - agreed. Completely aside from that his speech sounds remarkably similar to Katie Price. :ermm: Not that I watch 'it' but her indoors does so I can't help but hear some of it. :lookaround:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, oowee said:

Russia certainly supported the process and the rest is history. It's clearly in its interest to fragment the opposition and the UK went along with it. 

Well it didn't work very well did it, as we send more and more munitions to Ukraine? 

And the EU stand idly by as they keep themselves nice and warm with Russian gas. 

So I'm not sure what the Russkie endgame was. 

14 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Well it didn't work very well did it, as we send more and more munitions to Ukraine? 

And the EU stand idly by as they keep themselves nice and warm with Russian gas. 

So I'm not sure what the Russkie endgame was. 

Idly by with 1.2 billion Euro's not forgetting 5000 helmets of course 😇.

End game.... Easy break up the opposition, make them dependent, muddy the water. 

1 hour ago, oowee said:

Idly by with 1.2 billion Euro's not forgetting 5000 helmets of course 

A whole 1.2 billon aye ? How much interest are they charging ?

And a whole 5000 helmets? Maybe left over from their last foray ?

1 hour ago, oowee said:

End game.... Easy break up the opposition, make them dependent, muddy the water

Sounds like they've been studying western military doctrine then?

48535_DSC09068.jpg

Edited by Rewulf

On 05/02/2022 at 14:56, Rewulf said:

The problem is , peace is not profitable, so there is a constant search for the next conflict.
This has to be balanced with public appetite for such conflict, they do, as a rule ,  have to pay for it in sweat, taxes and blood, so a little coercion is needed to create that appetite.....Decide for yourself how far they will go with that coercion ...

Have a look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtUJpWYtGWM

The 'meat' starts at 2 minutes, but its all interesting stuff.
If you are like me and used to detest Russell Brand, give him a chance, he has come on a bit.

I dont think the US got the memo on that one.

Ha, some still say that , but if anything coerced us , it was the EU, by its soviet era style behaviour.. Which reminds me of another organisation that thinks its a country , and truly does believe it can decide the future of another state.

I agree about Mr. Brand.

2 minutes ago, wymberley said:

I wasn't too fussed, thinking it was simply sabre rattling. Not so sure now. Whichever of several reasons why he (Putin) chose that table, I'm getting the impression that he's arrogant enough to go for it

Youre only getting half the story..

239349-tyu1.jpg

Master strategist, sleepy Joe, having twice pulled ALL Americans out of Ukraine due to 'imminent' Russian invasion.... {that he sort of okayed} 

Has now decided Putin is certainly going to  send the tanks in during the winter Olympics, I'm not sure how long they have left to run, but Joe is convinced that Brezhnev and the soviet horde will be in Paris by nap time.... Or something like that, but he's forgotten now. 

Despite no other countries pulling their nationals out, and Ukraine repeatedly asking  the US to stop the war rhetoric, the war drums are playing 24/7 out the white House. 

Attempts to gain political capital out of the err, situation are getting increasing desperate, and not a shot fired in anger so far. 

It's almost like having the wool pulled over your eyes. 

7 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Master strategist, sleepy Joe, having twice pulled ALL Americans out of Ukraine due to 'imminent' Russian invasion.... {that he sort of okayed} 

Has now decided Putin is certainly going to  send the tanks in during the winter Olympics, I'm not sure how long they have left to run, but Joe is convinced that Brezhnev and the soviet horde will be in Paris by nap time.... Or something like that, but he's forgotten now. 

Despite no other countries pulling their nationals out, and Ukraine repeatedly asking  the US to stop the war rhetoric, the war drums are playing 24/7 out the white House. 

Attempts to gain political capital out of the err, situation are getting increasing desperate, and not a shot fired in anger so far. 

It's almost like having the wool pulled over your eyes. 

F054FC15-B06B-4378-B0B7-947E886F62F2.jpeg

7 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Let’s be realistic, Russia doesn’t want war.  Nato without USAs help has about 7000 combat ready military aircraft.  That could control the air by themselves. Not to mention the USA has over 1300 military aircraft.  So all total 20000 planes could control the airspace of all of Russia. 

It's happening Wednesday now, oh and they're going to bomb Kiev with nuclear cannons or something. 

Joe's going to ring putin up and tell him to call it off, so alls good. 

All hail sleepy Joe, the saviour of  Europe 🙄

6 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, it cannot be easy for Ukrainian citizens and other national living there with this threat of a war , or Russian military take over, , I read Putin has given Russian passports to many citizens in parts of Ukraine , has he not done that before ??

A vast number of Ukrainians are ethnically Russian,  and have dual nationality, particularly in crimea and Eastern Ukraine.