Is this racist against me ?

30-6

Several times recently, and although they all sound similar, this particular person which I think is the same individual seems to be a nasty piece of work.

When I fail to go along with his Microsoft employee garbage, he calls me a white **** bitch, tells me to suck his c**k and tells me he wishes me dead and I'm going to die.

Is this special treatment confined for me alone or do others come across it ?

13 minutes ago, 30-6 said:

Several times recently, and although they all sound similar, this particular person which I think is the same individual seems to be a nasty piece of work.

When I fail to go along with his Microsoft employee garbage, he calls me a white **** bitch, tells me to suck his c**k and tells me he wishes me dead and I'm going to die.

Just record it and pass on to the relevant person.

I'm assuming this is a phone call offering help to fix your computer problems ?

Not experienced this myself as I don't get these type of calls,,,, any more.

If he calls again, ask him how much he's going to pay you to suck his member

😆

Edited by JKD

There's a guy on YouTube who gets these scammers who want control of your computer "to update software". He plays them along for a while and at the same time is actually locking them out of their computer system. I think there's a few clips where he wrecks their whole set up

15 hours ago, 30-6 said:

Just. Hang. Up.

If you engage with them, you will remain on the list of 'viable targets'.  If you end the call, you won't. 

Very simple, but took my parents ages to get their head round this concept.  Personally, I have neither the time or mental capacity to engage with these people.

And yes, whilst not confined exclusively to 'landlines', the Venn diagram overlap of people who engage, and people who use a landline, seems to be pretty large.  Don't be in that overlap.

On 13/01/2022 at 09:56, discobob said:

I tell them my name is Bill Gates, sometimes Steve Jobs

I tell them I died. Oh...wait! No that's the ones who call saying that they understand I was involved in an accident recently as I might have a claim and could I tell them what happened.

Edited by enfieldspares

18 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

I tell them I died. Oh...wait! No that's the ones who call saying that they understand I was involved in an accident recently as I might have a claim and could I tell them what happened.

I do the same it takes a few a bit of time to work it out 😁