Well I Never!

TIGHTCHOKE

Went in to Stamford this morning to get the mid section of the exhaust of my Italian Sports car replaced.

Was parked up chatting to a Mate when this pulled in and the driver went in to Halfords for wiper blades.

It is a Vantare GT. , one of only 10 to be made, based upon an Aston Martin DB9 platform, with a 6 litre V12 engine and backed by good old Bradley Walsh.

IMG_20220113_104233a.jpg

16 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Went in to Stamford this morning to get the mid section of the exhaust of my Italian Sports car replaced.

Was parked up chatting to a Mate when this pulled in and the driver went in to Halfords for wiper blades.

It is a Vantare GT. , one of only 10 to be made, based upon an Aston Martin DB9 platform, with a 6 litre V12 engine and backed by good old Bradley Walsh.

IMG_20220113_104233a.jpg

Nice enough, but where would I put three dead deer and four muddy labradors in that?

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/01/2022 at 16:30, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I suspect the owner may well have something more suitable for that day!  

I suspect the owner has staff that have suitable cars and brings back the deer prepped for the freezer and the Labradors washed !

nice set of wheels but halford for wiper blades - everyone to there own but find eurocar parts better value !

Agriv8

Im no petrol head and to be honest never have been, but if it was offered to me i wouldn't refuse, and have it swapped for a newer Truck within a week. 

Indecently i followed a Black Lamborghini yesterday with the reg plate A VILLA , i assumed it was a footballer anyone know who ? not that i follow football, but the Mrs has an itchy nose and wants it scratching. 

Indecently i followed a Black Lamborghini yesterday with the reg plate A VILLA 

Enter the registration number of the vehicle

Registration number (number plate)For example, CU57ABCError:The registration number you have provided is invalid
AV1LLA

Edited by Gordon R
It is actually AV11LLA

On 27/01/2022 at 22:16, Gordon R said:

Enter the registration number of the vehicle

Registration number (number plate)For example, CU57ABCError:The registration number you have provided is invalid
AV1LLA

Hi Gordon, just checked dashcam and its been over written now, you can actually have your number removed from these sites by choice so as you have found out it wont come up with anything.