Not to be out done...

JDog

I regularly see a guy fishing the local canal , he uses one of these , and pulls a trailer behind it .   He doesn't appear to be disabled in any way , so I can only assume that he uses it to make access easier . I've seen him a couple of miles away from his usual fishing spot , so he must travel a decent distance along the towpaths.

Edited to add.

Whilst training for the three peaks challenge,  I used to spend a lot of time on the wrekin in Telford.  One day I saw a very large lady , on a large motability scooter , with large wheels and knobbly tyres .  She was just sitting and taking in the view on a very steep section , and doubted that it would have the power or grip to go any further .  It was very impressive to watch her just drive it up the hill past me , with no bother at all , and almost totally silent .  It struck me that it would have made an excellent lamping vehicle.

Edited by mel b3

22 minutes ago, simcgunner said:

for some reason when I post a picture on this bbs it comes out inverted . I tried posting it inverted once and it came out like this I removed it and posted it the other way around still came out inverted. I haven't a clue why.

Are you using Apple Equipment?

she is just squinting into the sunshine. if the window or door of the truck were open she would be in it. she loves that truck.  my computer is a regular HP. why photos invert on this site I don't know maybe I should pick a different photo hosting site. buggy uses a golf cart motor travels around 50kms per charge.