Wynnstay gun room

Benthejockey

The Web site is very much alive https://www.wynnstay.co.uk/wynnstay-gunroom with links to gun listings on GunTrader: https://www.guntrader.uk/dealers/oswestry/wynnstay-oswestry/guns   They might just have an aversion to picking the phone up...the world seems to love Email and messaging platforms - sadly. 

Edited by Cosmicblue

3 hours ago, Benthejockey said:

Morgans has been closed for a while now, must be getting on for 2 or possibly even 3 years

Ben time flies it must be 4 years since I was down there , your family  are near Haimwood  if I remember  right , used to love going there a lovely  couple running it .

On 16/01/2022 at 08:40, WalkedUp said:

At least 3 years. They still sell cartridges from the farm shop downstairs though.

Walked up are they reasonably priced ? What brands do they stock ?  Mother in law lives not a million miles away so always looking for an excuse To escape! Oak ridge shooting ground good for a couple of hours but can prove expensive as a regular escape !

atb Agriv8

9 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

Walked up are they reasonably priced ? What brands do they stock ?  Mother in law lives not a million miles away so always looking for an excuse To escape! Oak ridge shooting ground good for a couple of hours but can prove expensive as a regular escape !

atb Agriv8

Been a while since I was there so can’t recall prices. The cage is in the back warehouse, I buy the cheapest fibre 6s  in 28-32gram I can so never recall brands. Was an ok selection from memory but not worth a special trip. 

1 hour ago, redial said:

Last time I called a lady called Helen appeared in charge in the gun room.

I am talking about Wynnstay.

Helen and Dave went back in the summer. There was a new bloke there when I nipped in July/August who hadn't long started. I still need a box of bigger cartridges incase a fox appears on our final seasonal outing next week but I can probably get side from a closer Wynnstay.