WANTED - Relatively Small Quantities Lead Shot #5 #7 or 7.5 #8 BB for reloading

Downforce

Hi

I am looking for some relatively small quantities like 0.5Kg or less of lead shot in different sizes for a few loads I dont normally do

Whilst I have listed #5 #7 or 7.5 #8 BB if someone has a stock of various sizes as a job lot they are getting rid of would consider other sizes

Would also consider steel or other non-tox but dont want to pay a premium compared to lead

Obviously lead is heavy so if collection is an option I'm near Hitchin Herts

D

1 minute ago, hawkfanz said:

pity ur so far away i got a couple kilos eley no1 shot lead,u could av had them free.

Hi Hawkfanz

Thats really kind of you 

if you don’t mind sticking some or all of what you don’t need  in a bag/box and weighing it I’d be happy to send a prepaid postage label you can just print and stick in a post box  (or I can even get a label sent to you and postman to collect) 

I just didn’t want to have to buy 10Kg/£40 plus postage from one supplier and the same from another supplier - it seems like nobody has got everything I need in the sort of quantity I need it so I’m either buying way too much or buying bits and bobs from different stores and adding postage each time and it’s working out silly expensive 

D

1 hour ago, dollydip said:

ive got 20 kg of no5 shot if your interested 

Hi

Yes some #5 would be good but probably dont need 20Kg but if you just looking to get rid of what you dont need then thats fine

Do you want to PM me details on logistics like where you are and if you want to post and how much etc.

D