Primos trigger sticks?

arjimlad

48 minutes ago, walshie said:

Isn't having quick deploy sticks in a zipped carry case kind of missing the point?

Yep sure is.  Learn to shoot of a single stick if a quick shot is required.   If you can get static then my twin hazels beat them all as it allows movement  almost 180 degrees AND  it cost nowt.   These fancy artsy fartsy sticks are rip offs in my opinion.

On 21/02/2022 at 17:27, Walker570 said:

These fancy artsy fartsy sticks are rip offs in my opinion.

There really not once you have used them mate, you can pivot left and right no problem,  adjust the height very quickly and easily, but the main thing is just how stable they are when your in a hide, I can happily sit with the gun on the sticks then resting the butt on my leg, wait for the squirrels to arrive. 

I wouldn't trust a bipod or monopod not to tip over, plus they are great on uneven ground.

9 hours ago, Mice! said:

There really not once you have used them mate, you can pivot left and right no problem,  adjust the height very quickly and easily, but the main thing is just how stable they are when your in a hide, I can happily sit with the gun on the sticks then resting the butt on my leg, wait for the squirrels to arrive. 

I wouldn't trust a bipod or monopod not to tip over, plus they are great on uneven ground.

My sticks as shown do exactly the same thing, with the added advantage I can use it standing or sitting/kneeling and by simply easing the legs together I can adjust the height very quickly.   If I am sitting for any length of time I have a tripod built specifically for my bull pup and that allows it to sit patiently waiting aiming right at the landing platford of the flip top.  I suppose I'm just a mean old~~~~~ prefer to spend my pension on ammunition:good:

On 02/03/2022 at 08:04, Walker570 said:

My sticks as shown do exactly the same thing, with the added advantage I can use it standing or sitting/kneeling and by simply easing the legs together I can adjust the height very quickly.   If I am sitting for any length of time I have a tripod built specifically for my bull pup and that allows it to sit patiently waiting aiming right at the landing platford of the flip top.  I suppose I'm just a mean old~~~~~ prefer to spend my pension on ammunition:good:

Sorry Nev I meant to reply,  trigger sticks are something you don't need and wouldn't pay for, not until you've tried them 😉 

have a watch of Simons ratting videos 😉

7 hours ago, Mice! said:

Sorry Nev I meant to reply,  trigger sticks are something you don't need and wouldn't pay for, not until you've tried them 😉 

have a watch of Simons ratting videos 😉

Had two sets and gave them away and used a couple of other similar models in the US when there and gave them away.

Ye trigger sticks, i got mine around 2 or 3 year ago thinking i don't need these they are just a gimmick but i can honestly say for ratting 100% perfect i couldn't be with out them now, i think for the fox shooting i do to be honest would sooner use the bipod but air rifling are spot on. To be honest i have never used them when using my centrefire rifles but a lot do.