Disgusting behaviour

Walker570

I see that Murray was demonstrating his appauling mardy behaviour again in Australia. Smashing his racket to the ground and 'YAWPING' .....a good old Midland term for yelling for no apparent reason other than you have lost. What an awful example to our young players . My wife works with young children in their early teens and says she often sees this behaviour which they have learned from the likes of Murray and many football players too.  Thankfully young Raducanu left centre stage properly with a smile to her supporters after a disappointment due to an injured hand.  Let's hope the yob Murray doesn't influemnce her.

He needs to take a look at the young Emma Raducanu, young enough to be his daughter yet has far more personality and could teach him allot about sportsmanship.   I can understand the emotion of loosing but at 34 he actions are just childish mardy behaviour, he needs a slap across the back of his legs. 

On 21/01/2022 at 12:03, Walker570 said:

I see that Murray was demonstrating his appauling mardy behaviour again in Australia. Smashing his racket to the ground and 'YAWPING' .....a good old Midland term for yelling for no apparent reason other than you have lost. What an awful example to our young players . My wife works with young children in their early teens and says she often sees this behaviour which they have learned from the likes of Murray and many football players too.  Thankfully young Raducanu left centre stage properly with a smile to her supporters after a disappointment due to an injured hand.  Let's hope the yob Murray doesn't influemnce her.

Will you be posting about Midland-lad and British No.1 Dan Evan's behaviour as well?