Another go on the OSR

maxwell

Same set up at first light and in the hide for 8.00 with a nice left to right breeze, the birds came well until 10 then the flocks got larger and less frequent and was all but finished by 12, I shot 47 with 44 picked which takes the total for this field to 219 and a very happy farmer .CA2051AC-C181-48C9-A321-D17C42A1205C.jpeg.652e936d5f8400835e2fa9eb3776cb59.jpeg

Excellent report and the presentation must be a strong contender for the number 1 slot for ( P W Best Layout 2022 ).

Not a feather out of place and it looked like you have used a level and a tape measure , even though the Norfolk hot shots are getting a lot better with the photo presentation , in comparison with yours I am sorry to say they have still got a fair way to go to match your neatness :lol:

4 hours ago, macca2017 said:

Well presented pigeons, they look pristine! 

Thank you.

I have been watching and taking notes from PC’s reports for years 😁 although still somewhat an amateur compared to the great man I do my best.

10 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Excellent report and the presentation must be a strong contender for the number 1 slot for ( P W Best Layout 2022 ).

Not a feather out of place and it looked like you have used a level and a tape measure , even though the Norfolk hot shots are getting a lot better with the photo presentation , in comparison with yours I am sorry to say they have still got a fair way to go to match your neatness :lol:

Thank you MM, I try my best.

21 hours ago, mossy835 said:

that looks very nice

Thank you we enjoyed them

2 hours ago, Morkin said:

They do look very good, how did you cook those? , I love mine in a slow cooker or mince them and some sausage meat for some sausage rolls or burgers ,just a bit of seasoning they are lovverly .

Enjoy mate 👍🍔

Those were pan fried in a little oil and garlic, the rest will go into casserole’s 

53 minutes ago, the hitman said:

Excellent shooting- well done that man.

Interesting that morning are productive for some and afternoons for others .

My last couple of shooting days have been over by 12-1pm.

Thank you, 

it is an early start to get the best of it around my way at the moment.