My Best Ever Night On The Rats.

simon6ppc

Wow.  "Crawling" with them, literally.  I'm presuming this is a barn on a farm that's just used as a rubbish dump?  Just goes to show how it provides such good habitat for old ratty!

Interesting to note the differing shooting styles.  Your mate seems to want to be very precise at lining up on the eyes, which slows his shooting down somewhat, whereas you tend to be a bit less picky about the exact point of aim but take the shots really quickly after lining up.  Both seem to be extremely effective though!

I'm trying to imagine how many 3 gallon buckets you would have filled if you'd have picked every single rat shot.  Mind blowing!  Thanks for posting, great work as always!

12 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, well done Simon, what was the total ? , Looks a bit untidy there 🤔 just like my friends farm , despite my go at tidying up, 😁

Hello, like the barn owl ? there's a pair on the farm here and quite often see flying around the barns, look forward to watching how you get on with the C50