Applied for FA AND SGC

Anthony8468

Hang on in there I take it you have been contacting them every week to ask why the delay this is a bit over the top time wise make sure if they have sent anything out too you it was the correct address seems i would be writing to their Chief Constable requesting a reason as too the delay

23 hours ago, Anthony8468 said:

I haven’t contacted them every week in case they get sick of me and put me further down the line with me waiting so long now and I didn’t realise you could write to the chief constable.

Yes you can ok if you don’t want too call them every week make it every other week you have paid your money so need a service the more you hold back the further down the line you will get

22 hours ago, Anthony8468 said:

I have tried ringing them today a few times and all it’s doing is ringing out so am not to sure if they all off with covid.

Maybe they're the same as Northants firearms dept who aren't accepting phone enquiries for January and February to allow the staff to catch up with their backlog.

On 24/01/2022 at 20:18, Anthony8468 said:

I haven’t contacted them every week in case they get sick of me and put me further down the line with me waiting so long now and I didn’t realise you could write to the chief constable.

Aye write to the Chief, address it like this,

Tae the High heed Yin,

Geordie Polis,

Wayeye land, 

Up North.

On 24/01/2022 at 18:26, Anthony8468 said:

Applied for FA and SGC 13 months ago had my interview 5 months ago and heard nothing else from them is any one else in the same situation I am in Durham. I know covid is being a big factor with how long it is taking.

Someone I know was in same position with Durham and got his MP involved which sorted them out and got his issued soon after the MP intervened. 

There is no excuse for the current delays.