What are the Russian tracked vehicles?

Dave-G

13 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

The list of idiots already involved is far longer than that!   

see grant shapps is mouthing off this morning........that person is such a lightweight.......grant shapps facing down the russian federation.......dont make me larf.....its darnrite bloody pitiful

As far a Russia goes in general I am more in line with this guy:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/germany-roiled-political-earthquake-navy-chief-resigns-after-saying-putin-deserves-respect

... and I would bet that you will find more Communists in our once revered Universities than all of Russia.  I don't think Putin wants War or any such, he just wants NATO to stop with all their encroachment toward him.  When Russia wanted to put nukes on Cuba, how did that go?  Did the US really want a Russian base just a few hundred miles off their coastline?

The West is making so many Policy errors, whether it be Military, Energy, Covid, Climate, Economy.  We just seem to allowing ourselves to be led around by clowns.

RS

7 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Yes I know but Dave G only needed an explanation.

Oh Bob you name dropper!

I shoot with one of the BATUS C.O.s

That's way over my head but cheers.

EDIT... Ah Commanding Officers? 

Edited by Dave-G

4 hours ago, RockySpears said:

As far a Russia goes in general I am more in line with this guy:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/germany-roiled-political-earthquake-navy-chief-resigns-after-saying-putin-deserves-respect

... and I would bet that you will find more Communists in our once revered Universities than all of Russia.  I don't think Putin wants War or any such, he just wants NATO to stop with all their encroachment toward him.  When Russia wanted to put nukes on Cuba, how did that go?  Did the US really want a Russian base just a few hundred miles off their coastline?

The West is making so many Policy errors, whether it be Military, Energy, Covid, Climate, Economy.  We just seem to allowing ourselves to be led around by clowns.

RS

Very astute IMHO.

We have an excess of clowns?

This could solve the gas price situation, there won't be any to levy a price on after he turns the tap off?