S10, should I buy another?

Morrisman

20 hours ago, johnphilip said:

https://www.backmarket.co.uk/refurbished-samsung-smartphone.html

I got my wife a Samsung S9 from these people , it's so like new , no marks on it and comes with warranty. 

Thanks for posting this they seem a good bit cheaper than the magpie site. Thinking of getting an S10.

I had an S10 - and changed it for a S20+ which I still have and has been a very good phone. 

Do you use the Wireless charging capability on your S10?   If you don't then I bought my wife a Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Smartphone Dual SIM Android Mobile Phone 6 GB RAM 128 GB Memory - has all the modern camera tech, a SDXC memory car slot (uses one of the duel SIM locations) everything but wireless charging for a fraction of the price.  

7 hours ago, Cosmicblue said:

I had an S10 - and changed it for a S20+ which I still have and has been a very good phone. 

Do you use the Wireless charging capability on your S10?   If you don't then I bought my wife a Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Smartphone Dual SIM Android Mobile Phone 6 GB RAM 128 GB Memory - has all the modern camera tech, a SDXC memory car slot (uses one of the duel SIM locations) everything but wireless charging for a fraction of the price.  

To be honest all I want is more memory like the 128 GB (I think) 

Mine is an A21 (again I think) and its getting slow as its showing nearly full memory as its a 32 GB

So I thought if I got a 128 GB everything should be okay.  I don't want anything fancy just to work, would you recommend I get a A52s ?

22 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

To be honest all I want is more memory like the 128 GB (I think) 

Mine is an A21 (again I think) and its getting slow as its showing nearly full memory as its a 32 GB

So I thought if I got a 128 GB everything should be okay.  I don't want anything fancy just to work, would you recommend I get a A52s ?

This might be the one for me🤔

https://www.backmarket.co.uk/second-hand-samsung-galaxy-a12-128-gb-black-unlocked/444357.html#l=10

On 28/01/2022 at 15:18, Cosmicblue said:

The A52S is a good bit of kit - impressive for the money.  With expandable storage its a no brainer.

I know I know you said A52s but I went S10, my old A21s battery would last two days normal use. This S10 only lasts from 08.00 to 6pm on a full charge. 

On the plus side I've found a firm that reckons that they will give me 63 quid for my old A21s.

S10 is a good phone.  If you can upgrade it the latest version of Android (12)....so settings/scroll down the list to Software update/Download and Install then the latest software has better power management capabilities.

You can get the S10 battery replaced - by Samsung on your drive: Samsung Repair | Book Your Repair Service | Samsung UK

40 minutes ago, Cosmicblue said:

S10 is a good phone.  If you can upgrade it the latest version of Android (12)....so settings/scroll down the list to Software update/Download and Install then the latest software has better power management capabilities.

You can get the S10 battery replaced - by Samsung on your drive: Samsung Repair | Book Your Repair Service | Samsung UK

Funnily enough it "updated" or whatever the term is last night. Its been on and usual usage today and I still have 59% battery 🔋now at 6pm so the update seems to have helped it 🙃