Old pound coins.

samboy

9 minutes ago, Diver One said:

I live on the site of an old Indian burial ground/lay line/geological fault/curse of Oak Island type thing. ALL change just evaporates. No residue, nothing. Clothes have change in them...clothes don't have change in them, very weird

Do your pet's come back to life as well 😱

On 29/01/2022 at 19:19, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Can I book two hours three times a week?

If your booking the above lady.

a) will she also clean my guns ?

b) is it rude to stare while she cleaned ?

c) will Mrs Agriv8 approve of someone finding fault with her ‘cleaning prowess’

Plus TC can she dust all your cartridges in the 6 hours you have asked for ? Thinking that the RED ones need a special clean and polish ?

Agriv8

14 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

Plus TC can she dust all your cartridges in the 6 hours you have asked for ? Thinking that the RED ones need a special clean and polish ?

Agriv8

Your asking a lot for £3 

49 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

Agriv8

My Mrs would be quite happy to come home and catch me In bed with that cleaning lady , just as long as it meant that my Mrs didn't have to do the cleaning 😄.

23 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

You don't know lin , she'd even bring us a cup of tea after we'd finished if the cleaner would promise to cook tea 😁.

Mel an afternoon of delight with ‘the cleaner’ might let Mrs Agriv8 of certain other marital duties as well.

Though some of these seem to be less frequent after many happy years of marriage!

Agriv8

1 hour ago, Old farrier said:

Your asking a lot for £3 

I am a Yorkshire man Old Farrier. 

2 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

Mel an afternoon of delight with ‘the cleaner’ might let Mrs Agriv8 of certain other marital duties as well.

Though some of these seem to be less frequent after many happy years of marriage!

Not wishing to sound ungrateful,  but I'd need to try the cleaners cooking , before I made my mind up . My priorities have changed as I've got older , and a good gravy could swing it either way .

7 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

Different priorities Mel good gravy yes very important but without a acceptable Yorkshire puddings to soak it up with that would be my line in the sand !

At the back prepping for family Christmas get together 

Agriv8

55168DE8-097C-42C5-9B69-A04F1181EFC9.jpeg

Well after carefully reviewing the evidence , and having a good drool over that picture. I think a wife swap is in order. 

Mine has plenty of good qualities,  and will happily repair all of your shooting clothes , and is even pretty good a hanging wallpaper. 

18 hours ago, London Best said:

I rarely have to pay cash for anything involving change, and when I do any ‘shrapnel’ goes into my pocket with barely a glance to be chucked on a bedside table and hoovered up by wlfey’s purse.

I'm constantly desperate for change for all the car parks and pay and display machines. I can't go anywhere without having to pay to park.

So I used to go to the bank and get a bag of pound coins but the banks have all closed down.

10 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

I'm constantly desperate for change for all the car parks and pay and display machines. I can't go anywhere without having to pay to park.

So I used to go to the bank and get a bag of pound coins but the banks have all closed down.

Does your wife or son use your car ?.

The reason I ask , is that I put plenty of change into the ashtray in my car , yet when I need some of that change , it's empty  .  Just before Christmas,  I had around £30+ in mainly pound coins in my ashtray , but when I needed a couple of quid for a sandwich last week , all that was in the ashtray was a few coppers  .  After a full interrogation of my wife and son , and their denials that either one of them ever BORROWS  more than a pound from my ashtray , the only conclusion that I can draw , is that my ashtray has either a leak , or a massive evaporation problem .