lk tv remote

pigeonbasher1

Whats the model number of your TV (or better still whats the model number on the remote)

Acknowledge what you say about the magic cursor but most things can be done without that - I have an LG 55" and I use my sky remote for absolutely everything the LG remote is in a drawer somewhere

I have a few universal remotes as well if anyone does need one (ideal second TV remote to stop the other half hogging the remote 🙂 )

D

ACTUALLY - I just looked at the only review and it basically says its rubbish and stops working after a week so thats not such a good recommendation - there is an original OEM LG NEW one on ebay item 125123924564 - it is a fairly hefty £49.99 but I guess you could always make an offer

D

Depends how much you want to watch TV 😁

There is a smartphone app as well called LG TV PLUS WEB OS - it is an actual LG App

It's okay but annoyingly doesnt allow you to turn your TV ON (!?) from the remote (smartphone) why would you want to do that!!  - I guess if you cant use your TV its better than nothing but as I said I use my SKY Q remote and it does nearly everything including turning on and off with a long press and hold (short press turns Sky box on and off)

Hopefully that gives you some options

D

Edited by Downforce